Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro and audition for Kathias Degassi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! New to private server and hoping to find that special RP haven I've always been looking for. Let's get down to business!

"First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:"
I haven't played much WoW recently due to a crazy work schedule and, generally, couldn't justify paying for something that I didn't use much. My focus on WoW was lost also in part of lack of finding that close community I had always been looking for. I enjoy RP and exploring those new and weird little hidden spots in Azeroth!

"What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:"
English! I speak a bit of "kitchen spanish" too. I'm always looking to learn more.

"How did you get into Warcraft?:"
At the time MMOs were something foreign to me, so it was a novice chance to try something new, and having love for video games in general, something as diverse and creative as WoW really caught my eye. I've loved the lore and the new content. It's generally a great package.

"What made you seek our server over others?"
A wonderful friend of mine tipped me off about an all role-playing server and I was immediately intrigued. I've never played a private server before.

"What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:"
Adventure and highly interactive role-playing instances are wonderful! Action and danger are oodles of fun too, especially with a system in place (/roll for example) to regulate who gets priority over actions.

"What is your favorite race/class? Why?:"
I honestly don't have a favorite, but my character is usually a Blood Elf for the reason that his conduct is strictly not Blood Elf and is open to all other races regardless of faction, sex, or creed. If not Blood Elf, I play usually as Human or even Troll.

"What are you expectations of this server?:"
I hope to find a place that has a sole dedication to friendship and respect for all kinds of role-playing styles and personas. My most memorable experiences in WoW have been because of role-play and I hope to make many, many more.

"Out of all of our rules and regulations on our server, which appeals to you the most?:"
Humility. Personally, I love the word. It takes a big woman or man to admit his mistakes and take a hit or a blow, admit they are wrong, that their character has flaws and makes mistakes. In the case of role-playing, you need to realize that not all stories work or jive well with others, even if you personally think it's a great idea. It's a wonderful lesson I've learned, and I'm glad to see it held to such a high merit here.

"Story time!"
Kathias quickly slammed the rotted wooden door behind him. His black hair had kept the pony tail but otherwise had lost the smooth and handsomely combed look to it. His white shirt was covered in bits of grime and and deep scratches and rips through it. His vest was in shreds. His goggles whirled around as he tried to search all around him for something, anything! Anything.. Yes, that's it...

"Time to wake up, Kathias...."

He pinned against the door as he heard the voice from the other side. A sharp claw scraped the opposite side of the door, begging to get through to him. Jostling and bucking, the door shook, nearly knocking him off.

"Ahhh! AHHHH!!! Stop it! I didn't ask for this! Why are you doing this to -me-?!"

He stuck out his foot at a nearby chair, trying to pull it closer to him. The door rattled again!

"Let us out, Kathias... It's time to wake up... Be a responsible person, now..."

In a sudden haste, Kathias peeled himself from the door and quickly grabbed the chair, spinning back around and shoving the chair up against the doorknob, forming a solid and sturdy barricade. He backed up against the opposite wall, his back hugging the swollen wood.

"I've got to get out of here, gotta get away... Gotta... Oh my goodness."

The door opened from the inside. Having realized he forgot which was the door actually swung, he also realized it was much, much too late for him to escape the supplies closet. The darkness from the opposite side seemed to envelope the room as he slid his back down the wall in terror, unable to move.

"No.. No!!!"

A small waddling alarm clock entered the room. It paused, turning on its little metal feet to peer around the room. It then turned around to face... Him. It began walking closer to him. Behind it followed a mass of similar alarm clocks of different types. Cuckoo clocks, wall clocks, even a sundial, all with little legs and walking like penguins towards him. The alarm clock in the lead, however, approached him a bit more ominously. Two twin blades unfolded from behind the back of the clock and hovered over the top, waving from left to right threateningly.

"It's time to wake up Kathias... You've slept in again... This time.. For eternity!"

Kathias held up his hands as they all closed in on him, covering his view of the room.

"Noooo!!!!!"

Alas, it was morning time.

"Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:"
I don't believe so! If accepted, I do look forward to meeting you all and to make some new memories. Let's make a story, people!
Hello there Kathias, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.