Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nitro's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well I've played World of Warcraft for quite awhile. I know my way around, and I know alot about roleplaying.
When it comes to classes I don't know how to roleplay, I don't roleplay them without studying what I can roleplay, as and how I can roleplay them.
I'm very smart, and a great player to any community I'm involved in.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I come from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well I was more into Diablo 2 for a long.. long.. time. But after I heard about the new release of World of Warcraft from notifications in my email I started doing some searching about it. I liked that it was a MMORPG and that they said it was going to be the game of the year. I started looking at youtube videos of gameplay of it, and I thought "I should try this out." on the retail of course. I spent alot of time playing retail untell I could not pay anymore. I looked around for private servers, and eventually I got stuck to them.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): Well I use to play roleplay private servers some year or two ago. I was playing earlier last week and thought I'd try and see if there was any alive roleplay servers still, by typing it in google and this was the first link to my search. I clicked on it, and looked at the post dates to see if they were recent to see the activity of this community, and you guy's are alive so I'm giving an introduction to become apart of the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy doing Human, or Gnome roleplay. I love doing Kingdom type roleplay. Village type roleplays where groups survive and keep control of there village and take over others. I really like roleplays that have a solid background story, and last awhile.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Gnome, Warrior. Because of the Ironforge type theme and the fact there in the middle of no where surviving in a dungeon type place.. I roleplay'd always with Gnome Warrior's and that's just how I've been.

What are your expectations of this server?: Clearly great roleplay, a solid community regarding each member has to make an introduction before being able to play on the server. Meaning that there will not be much childish kids in the server ruining roleplay that people enjoy doing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Rule 1, respect. It appeals to me the most because I want to have respect, and I'd like to have respect for everyone in the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I'm going to tell a story of a small Human village, catching a Horde Demon. Chain the demon up! NOW! CHAIN IT UP BEFORE WE LOOSE CONTROL OF IT. *wind whistles* Gentlemen! We have a situation.. I've got a call from our Southwest Outpost. They said they seen a raid of Horde heading our way in a infested group of Imp's. We need to set up a defence line and hold it immediantly. ARE WE CLEAR? Yes sir! I SAID ARE WE CLEAR! YES SIR! Dismissed, move out! *chains raddle as the demon struggles to break the chains but fails, as they are reinforced titanium metal.* Johnny. Check those chains on the demon make sure there secure through out the whole defence with these Horde. Make sure they do not get it back! It's there source to everything they stand for! (I'm not trying to take along time to right a story, I just wrote a peice of a story that has not ended but it shows basic story writing skills, I think it's good enough.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Thanks for giving me the chance to give my introduction. Thanks again, special regards, Nitro.
Hello there Nitro, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.