Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Efadrine's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
More of a support player( in other words liked playing roles like healer or supports in WoW and other RPG's), never did like the spotlight but preferred to help the party/raid/guild behind the scenes.

I'm a bit meticulous when it comes to how I want my characters to look and what kind of "feel" they have to them( I remember kitting out a Banker alternate on WoW for 4 hours before I got him to look the way he does now)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Come from the ex-Soviet Union(would rather not state which party exactly), so Russian is a native language. However I have no problems with English as I have been studying abroad for more than half my life.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

In the early 2000s, I played a bit of Warcraft 2. Finished all the expansions and thoroughly enjoyed the lore.

Bought Wacraft 3 and Frozen Throne when they came out, completed the games and to this day still play a bit of Wacraft 2 and 3 every now and then.

Started WoW just recently but due to previous experience with RPG games had no problems getting into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Found out about the server when I was trying to RP in another private server, one of the members of this server started RP'ing back and mentioned this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Would probably enjoy the more laidback roleplaying, not much action. Would most likely spend most of my time in the tavern, finding more clothes, "hunting" and talking to other people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Favourite race might be the Tauren, class is Warrior or Hunter. I think that these two classes give you versatility on what role you want in a party. Plus Warriors can wear almost anything so it helps with RP as well.

Taurens are probably my favourite race because of their physicality, I enjoy the more physical races like Orc and Dwarf. Their brute strength approach is appealing to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Due to the amount of control to login I think that this will be a server filled with more serious people who can actually talk like human being in WoW and not spout random phrases and spam the chat/

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The rule on tolerance I think applies to me the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Can't really come up with anything now but will let a couple of stories out once I come up with something decent.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No, everything is clear as it as.

Thanks in advance for having a look through this introduction.
Hello there Efadrine, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Howdy!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.