Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hafsol's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Since I started to play videogames I always loved having huge heaps of land to explore, to give me the freedom to be whatever I want to be. That pretty much defines me, and why I started playing videogames in the 1st place. I tend to be creative in the games I play, and nothing bugs me most then closed storylines!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Portugal. My primary language is portuguese, but I speak relatively fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I played WC3 back in 2003 because a friend of mine said it would be cool. I didn't like the game at all. Some years later a buddy told me this new game had arrived, World of Warcraft and I was like "If it's the same thing, I bet it will suck." In 2009 we finally started playing on a private server much to my initial dismay, but I grew fond of it as my Undead Warlock roamed through levels and through the world itself! 6 months later we all bought the game and ventured the original Azeroth together.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
When my WoW pals and I reached level 80, we went to separate paths. Some focused on arenas but I kept focusing on PvE only. We eventually stopped playing together and I discovered the wonders of WoW RP. 1 month ago I ran out of money but I kept playing WoW on private servers. For curiosity I looked for private RP servers and I found this. Needless to say, I was amazed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy clearing dungeons/raid with RP "cutscenes", but also tavern/city RP. I can't say I dislike any specific type or RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a hard one. The race I'm most fond of are the Tauren. These peaceful humanoids are honorable and respect the Earthmother above all. I love playing with characters that are great in size, great in heart, and not feared, but respected. Conveniently enough, my favorite class are the shaman. The elements are not easy to play with but a shaman can bind them to their will and aid their friends or cast away their foes. They also respect all the elements that are part of Azeroth, and serve as spiritual guides for their community!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a good environment and a complete sense of immersion to the game. It's not an easy goal to achieve but this server looks promising and the people in it must surely be able to do that :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. Without a doubt.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Since it would be a very long one, involving 3 characters and 2 plot twists over Tanaris and Storm Peaks, I'd have to write a lot here. But I'd be very interested in being a grunt, so I'd appreciate if I'm allowed to post this story once I have time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm pleased that someone had the idea of making such a well organized RP private server. It's also invigorating to see that RP isn't dead!

Thank you!
Hello there Hafsol, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Feel free to post a story whenever you wish.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.