Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Frysian.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Greetings,

My name is Kevin and I come from the Netherlands. Born and raised by my parents alongside an older brother. I am 22 years young and got engaged one and a half year ago with my beautiful girlfriend, whom I know now for a little 5 and a half years.

I have been roleplaying for 2 and a half years now, I started at some amateur like servers since retail didn't give me something interesting.
Then I found MillenniumWoW, on which I have been loyal to for well... Around 2 years and 3 months. I went from player to GM and got recently demoted since me and the Team Admin couldn't really, get along.

My personallity is all about the community, even as a player. Though I respect the wishes of those who grant us the freedom in our RP's. I am a calm person and usually try to make the RP interesting and fun for all who are around. Sometimes I have a blockage in my mind and tend to jump around OOCly, but I have learned to just use the logout button when I start to stare blankly ahead at the screen. ^^

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Like I said above, I am from the Netherlands. I learned to speak english at school and through the internet. Mostly through the internet. I was addicted to Counterstrike so I had to^^. My first language is Dutch ofcourse but my second is most definatly English as I don't know other languages pretty well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I had a friend of mine in highschool who played it. But I never had money so I shrugged it off.
Several months later my brother got home with WoW and he even wanted to pay for my bills if I made a character he could use. Paladin tank was what I made. Around level 40 I got bored of retail and went searching for private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I have tried to apply here around 2 years ago, though I didn't got accepted for unknown reasons. Probably because I didn't have any knowledge and experience in RP. A friend of mine told he was going to get back so I thought, after the recent events on Millennium, why don't I go there to? Start with a clean sheet.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I always found my fun in every sort of RP. From relaxing at the tavern, to head out and start traveling one place to another. Or just stick at one dark place to become an evil person. I in characterly owned a tavern and I think that was the best time I had to RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Humans, orcs and blood/high elves.
Humans because I can make the character, to be me. I don't like to see an orc with my very own personallity xD
Orcs, because I always see them as brutes. They just shrug when impaled by a sword untill they drop dead. They are the top off brutality.
Blood/high elves, the way they look. Yea, it sounds a bit stupid. But I just fancy the model of the blood elves and in my opinion; Every gear looks good on them.

Classes? Well, the only class I RP'd for a long time was a shadow ascendant like being. It was a custom class and it could also perform necromancy. So, on that I am quite aware of the do's and dont's.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A server with people who actually are mature. I am sick of spoiled brats who think they own it all and disrespect fellow roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity. It also means respect, in some way. Those who act mature know what respect. Basically because I can't stand trolls.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

At the graveyard in the dark woods of Duskwood, near Raven Hill, a human figure could be seen through the myst. It walked carefully, every step made little to no sounds as he came close to the entrance of the crypt. He shivered, not knowing what to find inside the crypt. Although he was prepared for the worst, his own death.

One day earlier, he met a man in the tavern of Darkshire. Telling him a story about a relic to be found within the crypt. Jason, as how the man is named in this story, was interested in the relic. "What are it's purposes?"
Rumors said, that it held dark powers. To even be able to raise the dead.

Once inside the crypt, the man stood against the left wall. Carefully making it's way deeper in the crypt. Using the darkness to be unseen to the dangers inside, untill he found a large tombe. He blinked, as sweat dripped from his forehead and his breathing came to a halt. "That must be it." As he looked to the left, and to the right. Not seeing anything.
From above, a shadow appeared. Engulving Jason and he fell onto his knees, eventually face flat on the cold stones.

Years later, he opened his eyes. A man in dark clothing bending over him. "Come my minion, we have a task to forfill."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not at this moment, but I am sure I can PM a gamemaster at anytime.
Feel free to do so with me aswell, if anything else pops up that you want to know.

Thanks for reading!
Hello there Frysian, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.