Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: This be da Zooko mon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: To start of I am a 15 years old live in denmark and have a huge love for roleplay, I have been doing it for a bit for 2 years a 90% of my role-play experience is from World of Warcraft roleplay private servers. The remaining is from LARPing and a few tabletop games. I also love video games and MMO's In about a year I am going to a game delevopment college/school. I also play the Warcraft TCG a small bit (Can't find anyone to play agianst :( )

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Denmark, and therefore I speak danish, though i tend to get the highest grade in a danish school system in english so I hope I can follow along.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I first heard about World of Warcraft from a classmate he had gotten an account from his uncle and was playing in the breaks, I watched him play it and it seemed like great fun so when I got home I downloaded the trail and was hooked from that moment. Around the time WoTLK launched I got into the lore and whent back and played through WC3+TFT. Yeah that's about it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):Well the server I was previously playing on turn for the worst with a influx of new player most of which were okay but still I couldn't stand the amount of lolers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
TBH all besides ERP That I can't stand other than that I enjoy pretty much everything. Though there are some I like more such as adventure and military, though I can still enjoy a good campfire role-play session.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: This is a hard one though I think I must say orc shaman or warrior, though I can't really decide on any, I guess I am jsut a broad role-player.

What are your expectations of this server?:I expect for people to have some form of decent role-play skill since people have to go through an application system, I hope for some deep story lines and 3 dimensional characters

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:No metagaming as this as ruin many days tryning to RP in a cult/secretive society roles without some golden boy hammering us down by sensening every shred of dark magic.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)
I will wait with this as I am quite tired atm :S

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What zones and factions should I head to as a new player meanign which are the most active and good storyline filled ones.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Zooko!Hug

As for zones and factions: They vary from time to time. The best bet is to just be open to RPing in several places rather than keeping your character in one place all the time. Each zone should be generally easy to get to, too; there are portals and such.

If you have any more pressing questions, I'm sure there are many friendly people in game who can help too! ^.^

I hope you enjoy your stay with us! <3