Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lord Gorga's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a good role player, I role play on Warcraft 3 a lot. I have a temper I am able to control most of the time but some times I just lose it over some ridiculous things people do.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 3 a lot, role playing is a regular activity for me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well my friend who's account on this site is IsolimTso referred me to this site as one of the best role playing servers on WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplaying as a Lord in his hall serving citizens or a traveling commoner.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, well for WoW I think their back story is the best out of all the races. But I can't decide between Humans and Blood Elves because they both have good models, back story and both are very alike.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to be very good and full of whats the word... Real Roleplayers, not Trolls and PvP players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Plainly, what happens in OOC stays in OOC.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Walks into the tavern, lays his lute down near a booth as he removes his cloak and pack. The tavern keeper confronts him and asks what he would like. He replies with a simple, Water and Hot soup. The tavern keeper walks off to fetch the demand. He eats the soup and drinks the water, he walks to the keeper pays him for a room grabs his lute and back pack heads upstairs to his room and puts his stuff down. From his pack he grabs a small short sword, a pair of boiled leather gloves and a chain shirt. He hastily dons them as he locks his door and climbs out the window to find himself staring down three stories of clear space leading down into the small and crowded streets. He grabs at a rope line between two buildings as he pulls himself up he ends up looking around surrounded by several Dwarves and Elves. He tells them he want's no trouble, they demand he hands over his money and sword then he will be free to go. He tells them I will give you my sword and money. "My sword will be in your chest and my gold on your eyes."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: You pronouce it Gor - Ga
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, LordGorga!Hug

"Gor-Ga" it is!

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!