Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lanfear's introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I havent been into roleplaying very long but i have always had an itch in the back of my head which im just now starting to scratch at. I guess my interest for roleplaying started the same time i discovered that i love reading fantasy which i love to emerge myself in. I first started to dabbled in roleplaying the first time in the game called SWG (Star wars Galaxies) where i just fell in love with the atmosphere of the cantina where i could spend hours enjoying conversations with friends and strangers aswell as making a new persona i came to cherrish!

After my initial encounter with roleplaying the part that kept my interest was the community and how alot of people enjoy making new friends and develop new worlds together which will always stay with you as a fond memory for life.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Im from Sweden which makes my primary language swedish and english is my strongest secondary language which makes french my third language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started out with a fiew games of Warcraft 2 but later made my real debute with warcraft III reign of chaos and The frozen throne! I just loved the massive lore from the singleplayer mode that made the world of warcraft (not the game ;P) seem very real compared to alot of other games. After Warcraft III it was just natural for me to hop onboard the WoW train with the korean beta and have been a hooked on it ever since!

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I havent been playing retail now for a cupple of years now and i just woke up with the thought that there should certeinly exist some kind of private WoW server which focus on roleplaying. A quick search on Google produced more server then i thought would exist. After looking into a fiew of the top results i came to the conclusion that this server seemed to have a high standard of conduct that should be enforced for the best playing experience! (and a big community!)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

As i said im quite new with the whole roleplaying community so i dont know if there is some kind of label i can put on it but i love it when i can just hang around friends and strangers, weaving my characters story with other peoples to create a dynamic fantasy that will never end!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is by far Human as the race is very common in other games and books. Becouse of that you can use World of Warcraft to weave your personal story into the game even if you begun creating it in another game! Ofcourse some tweaking has to be done but i find it amusing to fit a story already created into another scenario with different races etc.

My favorite class in World of Warcraft has to be Warlock or Death knight as it fits best with my story! I love the whole demonic corruption thing going on, i love a dark story which involves burning agendas filled with corruption and demonic powers.

What are your expectations of this server?:

As mention twice before, i am kinda new to the whole experience but i expect this server will fill my demands and much more! I guess this server will set my experience with the whole roleplay community which is not an easy task but im sure it will be allright.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Definetly tolerance! I believe tolerance gives room for respect to thrive in, everyone can make mistakes and with tolerance people can overcome what is bothering them which will in turn earn people respect! Respect is something a community MUST strive for and that is why i believe tolerance to be the most important rule that should be enforced with a competant hand!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The stench of open graves and rotting corpse lay heavy in the air as Lanfear step into the graveyard frowning at the empty pits gaping with the loss of its owners. Tools of the deed done still scattered around with bodyparts too decomposed to be of any use. With just a quick glance its easy to see that no effort was put into hiding that a group of the forsaken have plundered these graves.

- A sineater's job is never done huh? Seems like the forsaken has bolstered their numbers again by ravaging this village's graveyard... and they dident do much to cover it up either!

Catching a moving shadow in the corner of her eye Lanfear takes a step back scanning the area anticipating an attack at any moment! With the location being a graveyard Lanfear is unable to pinpoint the location of the individual with her sense of smell, Sineaters are able to feel and smell sinfull acts of violence and if close enough even determain people's sins! The whole area was already full with the sin of disturbed graves. The disturbance of a persons last refuge is more then enough to mask the smell of lesser sins. Letting her guard down she walk over to where she saw the shadow.

- Hmm, footprints... got to be a scout. Well no matter i will be long gone before i run into any trouble. It was probably the same person who has been following me since i left the inn in the village.

Walking over to the graves once more she goes down to one knee and examine the soil of a fiew of the open graves. The faint scent of murder still noticable if she concentrated hard enough. Smelling the air with the same scent in mind Lanfear detairman the trail to lead North away from Southshore, probably towards the undead capitol Undercity.

*sigh*
- Well there is no point to hang around here any longer, i better start walking if i am every to catch up to them...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

There are none if not someone got a question!
Hello there Lanfear, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

*Pounce*
You're mine! I'm still useful! I can still justify my position!

Do be sure to capitalise your I's when they're on their own. It makes them taller, so they feel better about the fact that they don't have other letters to help them out.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.