Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Feedback for the forum ghost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum ghost being a self given title, since I don't post much at all.

Wanted to ask for some feedback on my characters, and how they're played. Especially with the restart coming up.

Characters I play on mostly:
Talesta
Volyena
Renus
Kelar

There are others I play, like Roirin, Zerkol and Sherai, but I tend to not give them much focus for one reason or the other.

Regardless, i'd love some feedback of my RP!
Sure, It's time to bring down the critique hammer down the infidels...

Talesta - Really fu**ed up draenei. I like how you play her, especially this first thing I just mentioned. Talesta has been through so many trouble during her life that it's actually understandable how she can be so pessimistic at times. Other than that she's a fine character, except when she's bullying others!

Volyena - Looks interesting so far, kinda like a "tourist" to Azeroth. Draenei that doesn't know common too well and doesn't has much a notion of how things work in Azeroth. Makes sense when draenei arrived in Azeroth just recently. Besides, spear! Everyone around uses swords, it's rare to see a spear fighter.

Kelar - Boringlar as Nirana would call. Our favorite slightly insane sin'dorei mage, but another nice char. Not much I can say about him.

Roirin - Cheating baaaastard! Just that. Fun character though. xD
You are competing with Bubbles as the biggest raid troller in the world.

This is not a good thing.
And I will win, Reese. BUBBLES SHALL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO MY MIGHT!

Thanks for the feedback, you two!