Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mundorags Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a dedicated player, once I have found a group I can regularly interact with. Though I am not very stable...Sometimes I dont show up for a week, and then I am online almost 24/7 the next. I was looking for a good WoW RPG Server for quite a time and I´m hopeful that this might be it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I´m from germany, so first language is german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine showed me Warcraft 3 RoC when I was about 12 years old.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was looking for a good WoW rp server for quite a while and others often just don´t give me what i search. I have to say I am not a 100% sure if this here will, because it takes time to get to know the community but so far it all seems pretty good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All-over roleplay. I like to hand around, just as much as going into action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like the Tauren for their wisdom and calmness. But still they are strong and can protect. But after all I always feel drawn to those which need help and instead helping them from the outside I join their lines. So I´m really sympathic with the undead. My favourite class is warlock. There is no roleplayreason behind it...I just always loved playing a warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A good and friendly community and good roleplay of course. Not too many downtimes, and I hope for a steady filled realm.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit. I think it´s important to remember that you are talking to another human being (and being able to behave as such yourself).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I forgot everything...everything. All I remember is this dark light and the next thing was me laying on the ground. The sound of a battle was not far, but I could hear it moving away. And while the sound of clashing steal drifted away from me I stood up and just walked. I didnt know where I was going, nor who I was. But something dragged me to the west. Then, I saw a small hut. Then I faded. When i woke up an undead leaned over me and said "Good morning, are you finally awake? What is a warlock searching for at my frugal place?"
That was the day I was reborn as an undead warlock. Until today I haven´t found answer on who I was.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No not really I guess everything else will show itself at time.
Hello there Mundorag, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Knowing when to quit... I have to laugh at how whenever I read that question on people's introduction, they always cite a rule that's relevant to something else I've recently seen.

At that, though, don't worry about it.
I certainly hope this is the server for you, too.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.