Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zeravia's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have been a roleplayer for almost my whole life, growing up with two parents that were always going to gaming cons and such. I love to RP. It’s my favorite pastime. I might be a little fuzzy on some RP rules, but on the whole I would say I have got it down pretty good. In wow. I love to Roleplay AS I level, not just level then get rp. I develop my characters as they go from level 1 to level 80.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

USA and it’s English of course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My boyfriend actually introduced me to it.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

My boyfriend again, He was searching for a rp server, and yours is the one he found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

All kinds, but I’m not to much into Godmoding and such, that kinda thing’s cheep to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Trolls and DEFINATLY hunters~ My first class was hunter, and I still think it’s the best, and trolls, I just love their accents. playing them is fun because I get to talk in a troll accent~

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well, hopefully better roleplaying then what’s on the normal servers. The rp there kinda stinks. Most everyone god modes…

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Not sure. They all look good and sound to me. ^_^

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

{an old story of the ‘birth’ of my Death knight.}

"Birth of a prince"

Gold eyes widened to piercing pain. Red glowing spheres of pure insanity stared them down coldly. Fus'obeah gasped as time slowed. He fell forward onto Treyvens shoulders, grasping tightly. He could hear his lover behind him but could not understand what he said. He knew he was about to die. And then, somehow, a cold calm swept over him, and a pulling sensation he had never felt before overtook all his senses, before he knew it, he was sliding off the blade in Treyvn's hand and pulled out of his body.

Then all was darkness, cold, calming, embracing darkness.

He did not know how much time he'd spend in the embrace of darkness. It had seemed like an eternity. Every so often, he'd tasted blood. He didn't know how, since he could not move. It was like being blindfolded and wrapped in a sheet so tight that movement was prohibited. Then. Some years it seemed later, there was that pulling sense again. And he gasped as the world came back into focus. Sounds bombarded him and sights around him made his long restrained limbs burst into life again making him recoil back, the blurred faces around him were all unfamiliar, and the smell of death invaded his nostrils making him gag several times till he was reduced to dry heaving.

The sounds around him grew slightly louder and there was shouting. He looked up and saw three large ghouls charging him. He gasped again, he threw ups his hands to protect himself and one of the fallen bodies he had not noticed was surrounded by dark shadows leaping to life and came between him and the charging ghouls. He stared in disbelief as the risen tauren defended Fus with it's last breath.

A large human in gold plate armor came into view and said some words he didn't understand. The ghouls fell apart and died again. Fus looked up at the human feeling suddenly like a child. He didn't know what was going to happen. He didn't know where he was and who this person was. He was dragged to his feet that were unwilling to hold him, and pulled through a large round room full of the sounds of weapons and fighting.

Dizzy and sick feeling he was dumped unceremoniously on the ground in front of a large man, smaller then the human in gold, but the presents of this man was… staggering. Fus looked up now he could as a hand in black armor reached down almost kindly. A voice, echoing, seeming to permeate the air with intense darkness. Called out to him. He could not resist. He took the hand and it pulled him to his feet, the hands helped to steady him and allowed Fus time to get his weight back on them before looking up into the face of the lich king. He did not know who it was at that point in time, but in weeks to come he would know that armor all too well.

The man in black turned away from the distraught troll and said in a language Fus knew as Orcish, "there is much for you to learn my death knight." Fus looked up. What was a death knight? He was a rogue. And a good one. Not as good as his good friend Sam, and he could not compare to his captain Nyghtwynd, but he was still good as far as rogues go. He briefly wondered again as he had so many times before why his captain called herself by that name, before his attention was back on Arthus.

"do you remember your death?" Fus startled, looked up. He was dead, wasn't he? He thought back through the darkness and recalled Trevyn, his other love. Stabbing him in the chest, and laughing. He'd herd the laughing through the darkness, he'd heard it several times in that darkness. And he fell to his knees sobs choking him, and clogging his large nose. The lich king smiled, and pulled from his belt the broken pieces of a jeweled dagger. Fus whipped his eyes and looked at it, there, on the blade fragments were still stains of blood, and he sobbed harder.

The lich king dropped the dagger pieces at his feet and turned back around. Fus, still sobbing, gathered the pieces and accidentally cut himself on one of them. He gazed at it soberly, and was stunned when no blood formed on his finger. "ah… ah dun geet eet." He blurted out in orcish. "ah, ah not be bleedin'" there was a small cold chuckle " of course you will not bleed. You are undead by my will." The king turned back around and stared him down.

Fus looked up at him. He was undead? Arthus looked down and unsheathed his large sword, pointing it at fus for a moment. The troll recoiled slightly. "to you my death knight, I bestow my cold heart. My will to dominate, and my mind achieve destiny." Fus shivered, he could not help it, an intense cold fell over him, cold and alone, shadows flared from Arthus's sword and wrapped around the troll in a cold mist,. He closed his eyes against the tears brought on by the intense cold. They wrapped around him forming clothes, a robe of black shadow weaved threads and plate. Cold fire sprang from his eyes as he opened them again; suddenly the world was seen in a different light. There was a presents in his mind and he stood. He could not help it. Bowing slightly to the figure he knew no one would kill him again. "Go now. Return to me when your training is complete… 'my son' " "son" Fus smiled, he'd never really had a father before. Now that he had a second chance at life. He…

he could get revenge.

{{hope you liked it. It is kinda old after all… }}

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope. I’m good. ^_^
Hello there Zeravia, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

So, ahh... *peers around* who and where is your boyfriend?
Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.