Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: How am I driving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like to make feedback threads.

How are my characters post-restart being played?
- Munix Brightaxe
- Uthaniel Runewalker
- Juna Spiritcaller
- Leonard Airslicer
- Marian Bisen
- Amatael Moonshadow

How are the events of my guilds being handled?
- Scorching Light

And lastly, how am I as a Forum Helper? Do I answer your questions? Am I strict? Lenient? Do I help? Hinder?

Give it to me hard, I can take it.
Truth is...and it kills me to say this...

You are a nub.

[Good job as forum helper thus far, and I've never been in your events. I just felt the need to call you a nub.]
Quote:And lastly, how am I as a Forum Helper? Do I answer your questions? Am I strict? Lenient? Do I help? Hinder?

You helped me.
...Or do I not count?

From my perspective, at least, you've been doing a good job.
I, sir, find you utterly repulsing and completely obnoxious. Your behavior is unacceptable by any gentleman's standards, and, I, personally, would find much joy in seeing you burn in molten magma.

Spoiler:
[Image: Trollface_HD.jpg]

Truth is, though, I find you hilarious and a fun person to be around. I've had much lulz by your side. Your characters (pre-restart) are well played, and I have a particular fondness of Uthaniel. I hope to see this improved by your newer characters!

As for forum helping, I think you're doing a fine job.
Kaproved!

Pretty much sums it up. :D
You are a horrible person and a terrible forum helper.

Spoiler:
Nah, just kidding. I don't think I ever RPed with you, so I should change that come restart.
I want a thank. :<

YAY, got it!

Anyways, I'd like to know more bout Urelle. Last I heard, he was dead.

I also feel like you exaggerate Uth's skill in Illusions, take that as you will.

And lastly, Juna best be pregnant.

OVERALL: Eh, less power. But that's just me.
You've been doing a great job so far Uthaniel, though I do have one singular issue.

At times to seem to try to act as you're a GM, butting in at times when you honestly shouldn't.

As said, aside from that, you're doing great.

<3
(09-08-2011, 01:38 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]I want a thank. :<

You got a like, instead.

Sorry!
D:

Good enough
(09-08-2011, 01:38 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: [ -> ]And lastly, Juna best be pregnant.

[Image: 5847332037_8db5082aff.jpg]

It'd be too nubche to repost what I had before.
So I will let Barry Manilow continue to do the talking.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSYPnllFx8[/youtube]
<3
Honestly? I've seen you around the forums but not in-game. From what I've seen, though, you're a pretty funny guy and a pretty cool dude, but then also a skeleton popped out.

...that aside, I'm glad to see you as a forum helper. Keep up the good work, man.
I'd like to point this out. Never be afraid to come to me in-game (Post-restart, I'm mostly going to be on Munix, Uthaniel or Marian) for anything you need. Be it RP, help with a profile, or simply talking. I'll seldom ever refuse. Rare exceptions are when I'm doing someting else, but then I have an excuse. Herp.
Munix

I like Munix. He's unique for a Paladin as far as abilities go, and he holds to his code of honor, even in combat. I feel that I can respect the character. Also, we're blood brothers, Munix and Kagrune, so there's always that!

Juna

Juna seems like a fine orc who can enjoy a good time. I like her, too.

Overall, I'm starting to really take a shining to you, Uthaniel. You're good in my book!
Pages: 1 2