Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Khattias
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing World Of Warcraft since it came out.
I've mostly played on private servers, but i also have experience in the retail realms.I've played on the Steamwheedle Cartel RP-PvE server where i roleplayed with my Human Warlock.It was just before Wrath Of The Lich King came out.I'm usually quiet, try to avoid conflicts and try maintain character with my best efforts.I work well in teams and thus am well-received in guilds.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Bulgaria, thus Bulgarian is my native language. I've been studying English for 10 years, but didn't had the chance to practice it for awhile.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some friends of mine got me into it and i've been playing/taking breaks ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
From my experience in Steamwheedle Cartel i realized that this is the way the game is meant to be played (for me atleast).

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly romatic and dramatic. It just needs to involve emotions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've had experience with all races and classes, but my favorite is Night Elf Priest.I've always liked to heal and help my friends and teammates to overcome difficulties.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect clean and total immersion in the Warcraft universe.I don't like power roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding. I haven't heard that term but i certainly appeals me as an idea.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I think i'll keep from writing anything for now. I want to see how my stay in the server will come to be and then decide if i will attempt to upgrade my status in this community.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to warn you that i haven't roleplayed in a while, so i will surely make a mistake, but i expect to find good friends to help me overcome any mistakes that i have made.I'm willing to learn.

Lastly, i want to apologize for any mistakes in my introduction.
Best regards! See you in-game! (hopefully)
~Khattias
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, goqe!Hug

There are many friendly players here from varied timezones. I'm sure there will be many willing to Role-Play!:D

For reference, God-Modding/Godmoding/Godmode is when you assume power over an others' characters/creations and such. A full explanation is here.

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!