Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Falathir's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Falathir's Intro

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I enjoyed roleplaying immediately when I learned about it three or four years ago on Ultima Online, Hybrid shard. When roleplaying died on that shard, I looked for a private roleplay shard, which I enjoyed but I eventually left to go back to Hybrid. My intent was to bring roleplay back, but I have grown bored of the shard. I played WoW trials a few times, and I loved the game, but I have no desire to pay fees. So, I looked for a private, roleplaying, free server. Obviously, I found one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States, I speak Enlish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played a few trials a year back, and I really enjoyed the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love to RP and interact with other players, so this was the first and most popular server I found when I typed in "RP WoW private servers" in google!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds, usually knights, lords, or traveling mercenaries. I enjoy the dark side also, of undead or powerful mages.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The best WoW experience I have had would either have to be a warlock gnome (something fun about being a traveling magical short guy) or an undead warrior (because of their storyline), although I also enjoy playing a warrior human.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would like to meet a lot of others in game that are willing to RP with me and share the road, or team up and fight together. Possibly even meeting a nemesis.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No Metagaming (annoying experiences with this in the past) and keep IC hostility in game (also had a problem with this before).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The man in the corner of the bar had a single mug of ale in front of him, untouched. It was late and the day had been cold, and yet the man drank nothing. No one in the bar noticed, of course, as the man had not wanted them to notice. This was the kind of man that one didn't see unless the man wanted one to see him. He wore a suit of dark, black leather, along with a cloak and a cowl of the same color. Only the man's thin mouth wasn't cloaked by shadow.
The hours grew late, and yet the man sat in the corner, with his full mug of ale. Patrons came, drank, and left, yet the man only watched. And then he came in, tall, strong, and handsome. Reldon was a mercenary, and an accomplished one at that. He favored the bastard sword, which he made no effort to conceal by the hulking mass of metal slung over his shoulder. He stayed for an hour, drank two mugs of ale along with a few other patrons, and left. And the corners of the man's thin mouth lifted into a grim smile. Here we go... The man rose and left out the same door that he had entered so many hours ago. The snow and the brisk, winter air greeted him as he walked out into the night. The cloaked man caught up to Reldon in a narrow street of the town, almost to the inn that the mercenary was no doubt staying at.
Reldon turned slowly, one hand on the hilt of his blade. "You've been following me for some time. I would know your name, and your intent." The coaked man simply smiled and drew back his cowl, revealing his scarred and burned face. Reldon gasped, the only sound in the still and silent night.
"I have been sent by a very poweful man, Reldon. And I have a contract for you."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope!
Hello there Falathir, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thanks for the story!
It was really good, and I'm happy I could do your introduction.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
Thank you~