Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: LM's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I'm not a hardcore gamer or anything but I do enjoy a good hour of gaming ofcourse. I usually get distracted easily or bored easily from grinding/questing etc. And that made the "real" wow kind of boring. Because there wasn't a whole lot to do. And I always liked RP'ing so I was looking for a server that combined WoW and RP and now I finally found one! Beer

What country do you come from? And what is your primary language?:

I come from the Netherlands/Holland and my primary language is ofcourse Dutch. But I usually have no problems with speaking English, except for the occasional gramatical error.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Well I heard a lot about the game and a year or 2 ago I decided to give it a shot and basically got hooked. I played "real" wow and private servers and enjoyed them all.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was basically googling for: "WoW RP server' since I am into RP'ing and I like WoW a lot. I also played RP variants of other games and loved it as well.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like relaxing roleplay and roleplay in groups. When I feel that I'm getting a bit bored I'll propably head to the capital to initiate some RP my self. I usually like to play a calm type that likes to stay out of trouble and not get into fights a lot. (It's a lame excuse for sucking at PvP Shhh)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human or Blood elve. I kinda like dwarves to (especially dwarf hunter) but mostly because Humans and Blood elves are kind of the "Basic" character and not as "Strange/different" than the other races.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well that it's going to be a good RP experience and that it doesn't expect me to know a lot of the WoW lore. (I honestly don't know a lot about the WoW story line but I would love to learn about it)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No metagaming and a lot of IC things. I like staying IC a lot and I always hate a ruined RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Most of the time when I create a back story it backfires because it doesn't fit to well with the character or other things. So I usually like to work this out as I go along with it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Can I ask which faction (Horde or alliance) is the most active? Because I don't mind RP'ing either one of them and it would be good for me to begin in a more active faction to get used to the RP'ing on this server.

And is knowing a lot of the lore of WoW a big requirement? Because I don't mind learning as I go along.
More dwarf lovers!

Woo!

Anywho, welcome to Conquest of the Horde, LaughinMerchant! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Check our wiki for any information you need, and don't be afraid to seek any GM or player in-game if you need help. (I'm usually on Munix, my dwarf, or Uthaniel, my namesake, and would be more than willing to help in any way you need.)