Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Simmes Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simmes Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I'm not a hardcore gamer or anything but I do enjoy a good hour of gaming of course. I usually get distracted easily or bored easily from grinding/questing etc. And that made the "real" wow kind of boring. Because there wasn't a whole lot to do. And I always liked RP'ing so I was looking for a server that combined WoW and RP and now I finally found one!

What country do you come from? And what is your primary language?:

I come from Sweden and my primary language is of course Swedish. But I usually have no problems with speaking English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I had a friend who played it and i thought it looked awesome so i bought it and played for a year :D

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

I was basically googling for: "WoW RP server' since I am into RP'ing and I like WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like relaxing roleplay and roleplay in groups. When I feel that I'm getting a bit bored I'll propably head to the capital to initiate some RP by myself. I usually like to play a calm type that likes to stay out of trouble and not get into fights a lot. (It's a lame excuse for sucking at PvP)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

The race depends on class. If I'm going to be a warrior i choose Orc, Paladin I choose Human, Rogue I choose Blood Elf, Druid I choose Tauren or Night Elf

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well that it's going to be a good RP experience and that it doesn't expect me to know a lot of the WoW lore. (I honestly don't know a lot about the WoW story line but I would love to learn about it)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No metagaming and a lot of IC things. I like staying IC a lot and I always hate a ruined RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Most of the time when I create a back story it backfires because it doesn't fit to well with the character or other things. So I usually like to work this out as I go along with it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Can I ask which faction (Horde or alliance) is the most active? Because I don't mind RP'ing either one of them and it would be good for me to begin in a more active faction to get used to the RP'ing on this server.

And is knowing a lot of the lore of WoW a big requirement? Because I don't mind learning as I go along.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, simmes!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

simmes Wrote:Can I ask which faction (Horde or alliance) is the most active? Because I don't mind RP'ing either one of them and it would be good for me to begin in a more active faction to get used to the RP'ing on this server.

And is knowing a lot of the lore of WoW a big requirement? Because I don't mind learning as I go along.

The interesting thing is, that we don't really have a more popular faction. There are certain times where one may be experiencing more RP than the other, but most times they're about even. Almost always though, there's always some cross-faction RP to be found. Cross-Faction RP is mainly just RP that includes a mix of the factions.

And also, we're not looking for players that know all the WoW lore. As long as you're willing to learn, and if you ever need any help in that field, there's still tons of friendly players here who can assist you! :D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!