Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hyjal as an RP Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was wondering if we could be allowed to somehow bypass the wall in the OOC cavern and go outside to Hyjal. From what I see this location is huge and there's no aggro monsters to scare off the low leveled characters.

It may be confusing to have it in the same zone as our OOC zone though I think you could distance yourself enough to not hear any /yells.

While we're on the subject I haven't checked but can there also be a way to bypass the invisible wall that keeps us from entering the catacombs?

Edit: I was also wondering if GMI could be used as an rp location. Have a nice little island place with a house~
Err... I found it rather odd, but the OOC cavern isn't really -in- Hyjal, as far as I know. From what I see, it's an un-instanced Onyxia's lair.

Though I approve of making Hyjal RP-able! Could be loads of fun, with all the things there.
Doesn't need to be the exact same Hyjal either, someone said that it's not a finished map but it's a pretty darn big one.
Well, there's the 'Battle for Mount Hyjal' instance, but using it would be a little weird.
Don't know if there are any other maps of Hyjal.
(09-13-2011, 08:24 AM)Adam255 Wrote: [ -> ]Err... I found it rather odd, but the OOC cavern isn't really -in- Hyjal, as far as I know. From what I see, it's an un-instanced Onyxia's lair.

Though I approve of making Hyjal RP-able! Could be loads of fun, with all the things there.

No, it actually is in Hyjal. It may also be that, but if you blink out of the main gates, you are free to roam the savaged mount proper.
Huh? Well, I didn't expect that!
Either way, I approve of the idea greatly!
It sounds great to be possible to rp in hyjal, but wouldn't nelfs be over protective for that place?
I agree. Even though I'd love to RP there, Hyjal is most likely closed for a reason, that probably being that the tree and the land need to heal, thus they are over protected by the night elves.

EDIT: Or so is my oppinion.
It doesn't have to be the actual Hyjal. It could just as easily be a forest.

I think it was closed off because Blizzard didn't implement the map back when they made it.
Blizzard isn't lazy. :P
And as for using it as a forest, why not use Ashenvale ?
Very, very zealous Sentinels...
Even if it were to become a rp area.. I don't think people would rp in it much often. ._.
You know how that goes..
(09-13-2011, 10:07 AM)13kira13 Wrote: [ -> ]Blizzard isn't lazy. :P
And as for using it as a forest, why not use Ashenvale ?

Aggro.
So... How are you doin-argh!

*Looks down and realizes an arrow is sticking out of his chest.*
(09-13-2011, 10:18 AM)Lendri Wrote: [ -> ]Even if it were to become a rp area.. I don't think people would rp in it much often. ._.
You know how that goes..
*cough*
^
*cough*
Myeah.
Pages: 1 2 3