Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Invalid Username/Password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason when I try to logg in, Nothing happens, it says I have the wrong password or Username, when they are both correct. Yes, Realmlist is changed to the correct one, And I have been looking around for a RP Private server for a very long time.

In need of help,
Belanissa
Have you cleared your cache?
Hm. No, I havent.. Should I? And If I were to, how? I have never cleared my cache before ><
Follow this link! (Read up on the rest of the FAQs while you're there!)
Still, Nothing happens... :(
You have not made a game account yet. Please follow the instructions on the main page on the Wiki.
Alright I made my game account, And it wont let me log in, still.... :/
I seem to be having an identical problem. I seem to have an account, since I can post on the forums, I have made an introduction, cleared my cache, and edited the realm list.
Are you positively sure you haven't typed it wrong? Or use capitals when you shouldn't have?

You'd be surprised how many of these are minor errors such as those.
Did you create an "Game account" too? Check the top right corner, next to link for the Wiki.
Nostra Wrote:Did you create an "Game account" too? Check the top right corner, next to link for the Wiki.

I have. It's indentical to this account name I'm using on the forums.

However, I still can't connect.
I was able to connect using your account info fine. Not sure what to say, other than to ensure your realmlist is set correctly.
You don't have two installations of WoW, do you?
Belanissa Wrote:Alright I made my game account, And it wont let me log in, still.... :/
You had a space after your username (in other words, it was "Belanissa ")

I've changed that in the accounts table, so it should be fine in a minute or two.
It would appear I can now log on. How odd; I didn't even change anything.
Kretol changed it for you, because you had a space after your account name. So it works now.
Pages: 1 2