Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi. I just do like role play: 100% role play, without any exceptions and OOC in IC.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States, speak English, hablo espanol un poquito, говорю по-русски.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Used to play on official servers, but don't like their RP servers: too much OOC.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Because someone said that your whole realm is RP area.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What do you mean what kind? I just role play my character, there is a lot of situations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Don't have one - like all of them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Expecting role play everywhere, in the whole world. And a little bit less stuff like 'oh lol lmao omg brb'. Preferably completely no stuff like that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Quote:Keyboard skills: This is a roleplay-centric server, and as such we need to have high standards of personal expression. Capitalization, punctuation, and spelling all count.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
My first memory is of crying alone in a sea of corpses in my village.

My tears had long gone dry. Like the blood, caking around their flesh, making dark rivers over the rotting landscape. Their faces—what remained of them—held a shadow of dread. Every single one of them. Every one. The murdered and the murderers.

My sister lay before me, her vacant eyes staring into the stars. The houses were no longer burning—rubble and ashes on a crimson mud.

I was alone. Crying. Until my sobs matched another’s...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. Thanks for reading this.
Hello there Voidwort, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

I suppose even a summer sprinkling is still water in a draught.
Regardless, greetings, and thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.