Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Greetings and well met. I have been role playing regularly for a few years now. Mostly this has been in Neverwinter Nights. I enjoy all kinds of role playing and love to challenge myself with new and interesting characters.
I can make a character that will stand in the shadows, or one that can take the lead. I am the type of person to get lost in the rp and let things go where they may.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Canada, and speak only english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started playing world of warcraft just before the Lich King came out, then again as Cataclysm came into being. I enjoy the game for it's vibrant colors, wonderful characters and the possibilities that it holds for intense and interesting rp. Though I never found anyone that wished to involve themselves in rp on the blizzard servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

A group of people that I rp with including ((Torches)) lead me to this server and spoke highly of it. The opportunity to see the "wow" characters come to life with full rp was something that I didn't want to turn down.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I have yet to find a type of rp that I do not enjoy. From battles to casual conversations with good friends over a drink, every rp no matter big or small adds flavor to each character, making them more three dimensional and breathing life into them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite class to play has always been rogue. I love the ability to sneak past those that I do not wish to see me and then pop up behind them and kick some butt. They have always been, to me, a smart talking bunch that have both class and attitude.
The race that I favor the most is Horde, Blood Elf. Though for the most part, full of themselves, their smart remarks and quick wit attract me more then any other race.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Honestly, I'm looking for a place to be among others that wish to have serious rp. I love to laugh and joke around, and really am looking for a place to call home. I seek out games with the most potential to have drama free fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Honestly I appreciate all the rules of the server. If I had to choose a favorite I would have to say that it is divided between Humility and Respect. These things are important as important in game as they are in life.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(I wanted to put something here as to leave it bare seemed a shame, though there will be more to come for the class bump if I am excepted)

*Catara turns her head to the side and surveys the vast wasteland before her. Keen glowing green eyes missing nothing, her long thin elf ears taking in every sound.

Emitting a low guttural growl her pouting lips pull up on one side in a sneer. Why the gods she had decided to take up the fine art of skinning was beyond her at this point. She had fur and blood on every inch of her leathers, though this discomfort was something she could ignore. Crouching lower to the ground, her left hand resting on her thigh, the other never leaving the hilt of her dagger stowed for easy access on her hip.

It seemed that every corner of the world these days was rife with alliance of every class, from human to night elf. She being a rogue didn’t have an issue with taking a life but if she could avoid it, all the better, as it attracted far less attention. But if they insisted on attacking her at every turn, who was she to turn them away with out proper punishment for their trespass.

The sneer turning slowly to a smirk, her eyes dance about, looking left to right as she slowly comes out of the crouch and stands her full height thrice as tall as any goblin though still the smallest of all the horde. Her flowing blue black tresses catching the wind and flying wildly about her shoulders and down her back.

Catara removes a small flask from her hip pouch and flicks the cap with her thumb, the bottle making a popping sound as the lid dislodges and hangs at the side of the bottle by a leather thong. Carefully and with great skill, she dips the thin blades of her twin daggers into the dark liquid, coating each with a deadly poison, then replacing them in their sheaths at her sides. Once done she recaps the bottle and wrapping it, tucks it away again in the hidden pouch.

With a final glance about she steps out of the shadows certain that there are none of any concern about, begins her quest once again for the creatures that her latest profession requires.*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Lastly I would like to say thank you for taking the time to review my application to play on your server.
Hello there Remmi, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Another Torches-immigrant. The fella gets busy!
I still have yet to play Neverwinter Nights. I keep meaning to, but... alas, alack.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.