Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction Numa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I actually started out gaming on the WoW servers, but found them lacking. For all the visual beauty and thoughtful classes and races, the mind numbing grinding was empty. My friends turned me on to Neverwinter Nights and active role playing, and I quickly discovered what WoW was missing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Canada and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW because one of my close friends that I RP with told me about it and said that I had to try it out. When I logged on for the first time I was in awe. I instantly fell in love with the game. The classes, the races, I was hooked. The only thing that was missing for me was an RP server.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
This server was recommended to me by friends that I RP with. I decided to apply to this server because they promised I would not be disappointed. Who could resist? With all of the charms of WoW, It was hard enough to resist, but now with RP? I had to get a look at this for myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of RP. I have yet to find myself favoring a specific RP type. But if i had to make a choice, it would be group RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class/race would be Blood Elf Rogue. Horde for the Win.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to join my friends here in epic Role Play and maybe even meet some new people who love to RP as much as I do.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most would be the No Harassment rule. Nothing sours an RP faster then intolerance and rude behavior. All rules set out for this server are fair and reasonable.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tanned from spending most of her time under the bright Azeroth sun, her dark red hair, wild and out of control. With a slight blush to her cheeks, Numa finds more interest in poking around in places where she perhaps shouldn't. Duel daggers her foremost beloved and cherished possessions, she seems able to appear from the very depths of the shadows without warning.
Looking over at her hooded companion she grins, "What ya wanna hunt Zhevra for anyway?"
Muttering under his breath something that none but Numa can hear, her laughter breaks the silence of the barrens, sending birds to flight.
She nods to him and moves forward crouching low to the ground, eyeing the prey. Still uncertain to why he would want hooves, but not caring much for the answer. He wants them, therefore she would help him get them, it was that simple. It had always been simple for her. She never had a hard time making friends until her run in with that Mage. Then trusting people had been hard, scary even. Though her male counter part now, could put her at ease very quickly. He was one that you could trust, someone to have your back, no matter what.
Focusing at the task at hand, anyone watching would see the set determined look on her face. With the grace of a dancer, her movements almost to swift for anyone to see, she one second was there in the tall grass, the next slipping her dagger into the neck of her prey, killing it without a sound.
Her companion stands up looking at her over the distance and crosses his arms. Cocking an eyebrow at him, and giving him a smirk and a wink, she sets about claiming the hooves that he requires without a word.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would just like to thank you for considering me to join your RP server.
I don't know about the others, but I quite enjoy RPing.

Anywho, welcome to Conquest of the Horde, KissMyAssassin! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Check our wiki for any information you need, and don't be afraid to seek any GM or player in-game if you need help. (I'm usually on Munix, my dwarf, or Uthaniel, my namesake, and would be more than willing to help in any way you need.)