Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Connecting.. Connecting...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay.. So.. I have WoW patched to 3.3.5a/12340, my realmlist is set to CoTH, and I have no extra patches or anything.. The issue? When I attempt to log into Wow I get stuck at the "Connecting" page when logging in..
Hey! Your on the same thing with me as of right now! :P I have no reason why we are not connecting to the server x.X
This could be due to slow Internet connection or temporary server problem. The latter being doubtful. I suggest you check the speed of your connection by pinging a random web site. If it's above 500 or timing out... it's your Internet connection.
Hrm. I find myself unable to connect to the server as well.
Mhmz. No clue but I'm currently on the server and RPing so it is up. :3 Figured I'd post it in case you were wondering the server status.
Restarting the computer seemed to do the trick. How odd.
(09-16-2011, 05:39 AM)Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]Restarting the computer seemed to do the trick. How odd.

Sounds like Windows.
Similar just happened to me...what fun.
Reset my pc...no luck.

Update: To provide a interesting update...it seems to be something in regards to our accounts...my first account seemed to have problems...but my second was fine...for a few seconds until it suffered the same way.
Well.. I made a copy of a Wow Folder that was patched to 3.3.5. It was also ready for Prologue-WoW, another private server.. I removed the costum patches, deleted the cache, changed the realmlist and all the good stuff.

Still get stuck on connecting.
Huzzah! The problem has been solved! .^^

-yayayay-