Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings, one and all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm just a normal person. I enjoy trying out new things and boy, this is new to me xD. Meaning WoW, that is. I always try to treat others with respect and put others happiness before my own. I can be a bit shy, but when I warm up to you, I can be very talkative.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
U.S.A. I speak English though I learned French in High School. Completely forgot the most of it though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend mostly. I have had other close friends play WoW as well. Curse you peer pressure. Nah, I kid. I came here to be with my boyfriend and his friends.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
My boyfriend and his friend play on this server so I thought i would give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm up for anything, really. If I remember correctly, the first time I started roleplaying was when i was in the seventh grade on the old FUNimation chat that no longer exists to my knowledge. I started out like well.. A newb xD. As the years went on, I got better. I do roleplays over msn and on forums as well. It can range from Bleach to Kingdom Hearts. I'm up for whatever.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't really say for sure. I've only dabbled with a few races. I'm kinda liking the Blood Elves. From what I've been reading, they have to live every day with their addiction and not let it get the best of them. That has to take a lot of strength and courage.

As for classes, I really enjoy the magic users. I've played a Priest on another private server and was liking it so far. I've just always enjoyed mage classes in any MMORPG.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just a community that is eager to help those who are not all that savvy in roleplaying become a lot better and also help even the seasoned vets learn new things. That, and friendly people. Got to have those along with other things :P.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity mostly. There's a time to goof around and a time not to. Also, it takes a lot for someone to admit their wrongdoings or anything else that makes them feel however they do feel about a particular subject.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Camile entered her house, looking around. The once, vibrant household was now empty. It was as if everyone moved on without her. While she keeps telling herself it's for the best, in her heart she longed to find her family. What good would it do? Their words still stung in her mind.

How dare you do this? Don't you understand? Following this path will only cause you heartbreak. A healer you may be, but that doesn't mean help the enemy! From this day forward, you are no daughter of mine.

Letting out a heavy sigh, the young woman stepped over to the window, glancing out of it. The weather was calm and the sun was shining brightly. Why did she have to be abandoned? Wasn't it them who taught her that she shouldn't judge people based on how they acted? Or was it on how they looked? Either way, she knew without a doubt she was doing the right thing. While Vichter seemed like an uncaring person, it was just a front. He ,too, had been hurt by those closest to him. Now she understood why he had closed his heart to everyone.

As she heard a knock on the door, she shook her head, snapping out of her thoughts. Camile went to the door and opened it to see Vichter. Before she could speak, he pulled her into an embrace. Startled at first, she soon relaxed and hugged onto him. It wasn't before long that she broke down into tears. Although confused, Vichter allowed her to. He could only wonder why she was so upset.

"What has you crying? Did something happen in my absence?"

As she went to explain, he lowered his head. So it was his fault that she was left alone. This wasn't how things were meant to be. He had warned her about being around him but she was so persistent and look at what it costed her. As they went in and settled down, Camile spoke. Her voice was still trembling.

"Pl..Please don't feel bad.. I.. I knew what I was getting myself into.. I think.. my family knew that nothing would stop me.. So they did all they could.. Even if they went about it the wrong way. This.. well.. Being with you, Vichter.. makes me happy. As long as I have you.. I'll be okay.[/b]"

He held Camile as close and tightly as he could. She was sacrificing everything just to be with him. He would make sure nothing would ever hurt her or make her cry again. It was on this day he made that promise.

"I promise to be there for you. Always. Don't ever forget that."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I can think of xD.[/font]
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Xetheras!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Xetheras Wrote:What are your expectations of this server?:
Just a community that is eager to help those who are not all that savvy in roleplaying become a lot better and also help even the seasoned vets learn new things. That, and friendly people. Got to have those along with other things :p.

Well, Conquest of the Horde can indeed be a learning experience. I'm sure there are many people in-game that are willing to help you as you pick up more tougher aspects of WoW-Role-Play (Whatever in the world those may be!). As long as you are eager to learn, then I'm sure the vast majority of us shall teach and help you in any way we can!:D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!