Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: am eye doin' it rite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I doing well? Am I a joy to be around, or do you I tick you off and rub you the wrong way? Not much to say. Oh, and as an edit, how am I doing as a forum helper? AS ANOTHER EDIT, how's my GMing going?

My characters are the following:

Kagrune - Deceased - Orc - Unarmed master, former leader of the Wildhunt Clan.

Kisgal - Orc - Blademaster who's carefree! Wields a neat one-or-two-handed katana for variation. Formerly of the Blackrock Clan, now of the Horde.

Zurug - Orc- Hatecaller is an orc who sure does love being a Death Knight. He's also a Bloodpaw pirate! Fights with a polearm.

Gorzan - Orc - Spirit Champion, son of Kagrune Shatterfist.

Marngor - Orc - Pyremaster of the Horde.

Parth - Human - Bumbling apprentice mage.

Avon - Human - Middle-aged master enchanter.

Jocque - Human - Vengeful ex-noble of Kul'tiras.
I remember your human. He was so much fun to RP with! :D There's something wonderful about a character who's legitimately bashful, and you pulled it off quite well. ^_^

OOCly, you're a blast to converse with. :3 Keep up the good work!
If only you would stop worshiping the Ruinous Powers and return to the Empra...

That said, you seem pleasant to be around.
Your main character - The only one I've seen thus far, I believe - is well executed. Kagrune is a good representant of what the orcs stand for.
OOCly, you're fun to be around, and far more mature than you give yourself credit for.
As many may know I'm horrid at giving feedback. For some reason I find issues properly portraying my feelings for one chracter or person in particular.

Alas let it be known that you have garnered a great deal of respect from me and I look forward to many more RP sessions with you.

So, I guess to put it simply; You have my...

[Image: seal-of-approval-5605.jpg]
(09-18-2011, 03:48 PM)Esthrunil Wrote: [ -> ]I remember your human. He was so much fun to RP with! :D There's something wonderful about a character who's legitimately bashful, and you pulled it off quite well. ^_^

OOCly, you're a blast to converse with. :3 Keep up the good work!

I enjoy playing Parth, I just don't see much action with him as all my friends are Horde! Likewise in RP and conversation, I enjoy your company!

Quote:If only you would stop worshiping the Ruinous Powers and return to the Empra...

That said, you seem pleasant to be around.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

Nah, I haven't really met/talked to you, but you're pleasant enough on the forums! Thanks for your input!

Quote:Your main character - The only one I've seen thus far, I believe - is well executed. Kagrune is a good representant of what the orcs stand for.
OOCly, you're fun to be around, and far more mature than you give yourself credit for.

Thanks for your input, Uthaniel. I like hanging around you.

Quote:As many may know I'm horrid at giving feedback. For some reason I find issues properly portraying my feelings for one chracter or person in particular.

Alas let it be known that you have garnered a great deal of respect from me and I look forward to many more RP sessions with you.

Thanks for the input! I've enjoyed RPing with you as well, and I'm still up for RPing Duron's son if you still need somebody.
I haven't had the pleasure of RPing with you, but that's mostly due to my own inactivity and inability to branch out enough, but I've seen you around the forums and I'm good at analyzing people. And at least OOCly, you seem like a pleasant and lovely person to be around. Indeed. I'm afraid that's all the feedback I can give on the matter, but it's better than nothing, no?
Shameless bumping!
I had fun killing you. <3
Gandin didn't have fun crying over you.
I had fun avenging you.
Bump for great justice!
Garridan enjoys narrating your life.
(10-22-2011, 08:17 PM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]Garridan enjoys narrating your life.

And Jezzan will enjoy ending it.
I think it's about time I bump this. Any new feedback for me, as a person, forum helper or an RPer?
Pages: 1 2