Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: HELP WANTED: a Matchmaking event!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:!HELP WANTED!

Employees and assistants for a starting matchmaking company! Positions available are matchmaking scouts and profilers, matchmaking consultants, cooks, tailors, leatherworkers, jewelcrafters, flower arrangers, and party planners! Starting salaries are being planned at 3 G a month.

Interviews begin at Ratchet on September 29. Please come dressed formally.

Free cake and punch!

OOC Info:

Where: Ratchet, at the top of the hill.

When: September 29, at two different times of the same day: 12:00ish-4:00 PM and 11:00-1:00 AM Server.

Who to look for: Kapre (both times), Tibalan (daytime event), Kantado (night event), as well as any other TLE members in uniform.

What is considered "dressed formally": Modest looking and respectable clothing as per your race. NO ARMOR!!! Gnomes can't be expected to dress similarly to trolls, for instance. If you can't decide on what to wear, you can just come in a tuxedo or dress!

Goal: This is primarily to seek out more employees for The Love Exchange, though actually joining the guild ICly is not required to become part of the business. Everyone is welcome to come for free cake and punch so you can disappoint Kapre altogether!

Damn it, school. 11PM server time is 8 o'clock in the morning to me and by then I'm in school.

And the 1 PM event will be 10 PM, which be possible to attend, but I'll be tired for school. Unless I go zombie and endure it.
Aww. Well, derp. It's really hard to coordinate times...

I'll see if I can get the day event started at 12 PM my time if not 12:30. Usually I'm out early on my second class of the day, but it depends on the teacher, and I have to drive to get to an internet connection that works with WoW. But we'll see.
Reminding bump!