Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Theomir's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm the kind of player that enjoys having fun with it all. I generally have a pretty busy life, so getting on this game is kind of an escape. Recently, however, I've hit some hard financial times, so I've been forced to cancel my subscription on the normal game. I came here also seeking a crowd that's more dedicated to an immersive world, where there aren't any idiots and everybody wants to participate in a huge and epic story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm an American kid.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, my brother started talking about this game about five years ago that was supposedly really fun. I got on World of Warcraft, and I found a role playing server known as The Venture Co, and I just fell in love with it. The world is so great and diverse, and the people on the server were just great. Unfortunately, more and more idiots seemed to make their way onto the server.

What made you seek our server over others?
The role playing, obviously. I'm looking for a world that's like a book, where I can go to have fun and use my imagination.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action and moral choices, things that involve an impossible fight against an all powerful enemy, that whole thing. I like stories that are dynamic and open ended, where you really have to think.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a hard one. I love and dislike each race and class for its own different reason. For example, the Human Paladin is supposed to be a force of good, that brings light into the world, but at the same time, he is a zealot. The Tauren Druid appears to be concerned only with the natural world, but even when technology may offer advantages, he would turn it away. I hope that's an acceptable answer.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a world filled with people who are ready to have fun and use their imaginations. Where when I step into a tavern, I feel like I'm actually there, where I feel that I am my character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about respect. I can't stand the little nerdy jerks with no lives that get on and sit around talking about idiotic things all day.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to write a little story about something later on, but I kind of have a writer's block on right now, and I just don't feel like writing a whole thing yet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a High School junior with several AP classes that plays football, swims, and runs track. I have a pretty wide circle of friends that I'm often out and about with, so I may not always be able to come on. However, on some weekends I can come on, and maybe even weekdays for a bit if I don't have any work or practice is short. I'm not a 24/7 player, but you can damn well bet that when I get on, I'm here to have fun.

Theomir, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

We both picked the same rule in our introduction, it'd seem! I like you already! Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!