Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Axestorm Presents: The Big Northern Dig!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date: TBA (ongoing)

Place: Northrend

Who: Axestorm Smithing, along with any other interested adventurers up for some prospecting and mining, fighting off bandits and other threats to our caravan, and the usual drunken shenanigans you'd expect from such a large gathering of Dwarves!

Axestorm Smithing members and other interested parties please let me know if this Tuesday you'd be interested in starting the journey North, and if not then what day of the week is generally best to plan to do this!
Do you need to be a dwarf/alliance? :)
Since we will be in Northrend, Horde RPers will have an opportunity to join in once we arrive there. However, Kerana herself is very anti-Horde/pro-Alliance, so Horde characters will likely not be part of her caravan itself. And the event will take place over a couple of weeks, so there will be plenty of time to join in.

Also of HUGE note...this is not a 'slot' event. I don't care how many people join in. If the whole server shows up, i'll do my very best to make things enjoyable for all. So don't be afraid that you might get shut out, because thou shalt not!

Edit: Another note, if a similar Horde expedition would like to compete with ours for the resources, I'd be very open to such an RP!