Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Internet borked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I just got done moving. And to my reluctance, my WoW computer is in a basement, and my moden is on my top floor. I have a wireless router as well. It gives a wretched amount of internet. Can't load youtube videos or flash games proper. Also, I can't play WoW until I fix this- mainly because I can't play WoW BECAUSE of it. Probably need a new wireless router or something... If this 'tactic' does not work, I'd be grateful if someone told me how to remedy this.
Get a long friggin´ cable, those wireless things have allways failed for me. Used one before but it... "broke"... So I had to get a cable, sadly...
If your new house is an old one, with proper brick walls your wireless signal will be shortened, wireless signals have problems penetrating brick. Unfortunatelly I would go with Nostra`s solution of getting longer cable...
Thanks. It is kind of an old house(Though it has a LOT more space than my last one, hee ), I might have to do that cable thingy.
I have the same problem. Most of the walls in my house are cement, and I have a wireless router. Hence my occasional inexplicable, horrible lag.
Fel bless norwegian wood houses. 8)