Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction 2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Heya Once Again, I am a night elf female druid, or well thats what I roll in PvP, PvE & Roleplaying.
I'm very nice as in person, but might be abit difference ingame and irl & I am 16 years old my birthdate is 14th sept.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am born and raised in sweden, I speak Swedish and English, but my english isn't the best, but I try my best of course!
(we learn english almost everyday in school).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I have been playing World of Warcraft Since 2007. How I got into it was the Mmorpg itself, I have always loved mmorpgs, and yeah then I found warcraft, I played warcraft III frozen throne alittle, well I completed the game, then I tried WoW - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade & How I got into Roleplaying was because of my friends they told me to join them to roleplay and back then I didn't know so much but we did have a great time in world of warcraft ;)

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): Well, Google is your best friend, correct? But, Yeah I tried Echeloned WoW and Gamer32, but these two sucked(LoL-Rp) and I wanted to find a serious roleplaying server and yeah, I think this is the correct place when I see how serious you are taking this. (and your banner looks gruesome). and I as well think its a great way that you gotta apply on the forums, I mean, you do not want any lolrpers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: All kind of but the most one is probably slave roleplay, I love it because you are really focused on and you get alot of attention, I like attention, yes & as well you have to be submissive.
But I wouldn't mind join any Roleplay;p.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I think or I am just kidding, I know Night elf female druid is it because Night elf is kind of nature lovers and druids as well, (cenarion) so Yeah Night elf druid, Myself I Love nature irl too so it really fits me to play like this, & I love animals so the forms are really lovely as well, but I know what to do, I wont turn into a tiger in the mittle of the town, of course, & the environment of night elfs. I also like durotar but thats another thing.

What are your expectations of this server?: Alot of roleplay & New experience on roleplaying skills, a whole new world & New Friends. I really love to get new friends or get to know new people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Plagiarism & Godmoding. Plagiarism is never fun, I mean it isn't so fun If I make a test in school and someone's copying exactly what I am typing -_-. Godmoding rule is good because people shouldn't be able to tell you what to do or not to do in a roleplay because roleplay is like irl but just in the game. Because its not like if I run around in the town irl and yell at people to do or not to do. Respect as well to be honest, you gotta respect everyone that means EVERYWHERE (Ingame, Irl, Internet, It doesn't matter where, EVERYWHERE!).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (since this was my story last time, I will continue it!) Galana Greenleaf was born in Ashenvale. It all started out one morning when her mother had to leave thier house to walk into the forest and gather some herbs, and her father was fishing with a couple of friends that week. Moonia(The Mother) Found a strange but yet very fancy herb, it glowed and was really odd & rare. She tried to gather it but it had roots all the way down to a deep cave, in that cave there was an very very old graveyard... I might continue someday ;p

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Some more about myself in real life. :)
I am a female, don't ask me about my personal things you know TT_TT anyhow, I am a female who loves the World of Warcraft Community & Environment, Including the Roleplays and WoW lore.
I am 16 years old and I am born in sweden which you got to know earlier as well but I just repeat some info ;p.
Languages: Swedish & English.
Work: School. :p
Hobbies: WoW, Computer, Shopping, School(yes really), friends, animals(yes animals can be a hobby).

And a Note: Most of these answers looks like 1-2 lines answers, but they are probably more, I dont use space so much.
Hello there wellmah, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.