Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing myself :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I'm an old player, since wow came out, I played retail for a few years, switched to privates now. I like PVP-ing, RPG-ing, Lvl-ing, meh, everything about WoW! :))

Reason : They're so cool, shiny, powerful and magical. :D

*There once did not live an undead called Pyro, a mage with a fearful strength and a charming smile. His duty was strictly detectively. On the other side, there did not live an undead warlock which had a mighty black deeds into his magical powers. He used to fly all over Orgrimmar, Undercity and such, until one day, Pyro saw him. Then he knew there was no end. As soon as he was about to use Sacrifice of his shadowly blue Voidwalker, the mage Polymorphed him into a frog, making him suffer for his whole life. Now he resides in the sewers of the Undercity jumping around, searching for nothing, doing much of none, unable to fly, forever in agony.*

Ofcourse there is. :) I'm a male, livin' in Mediterranean Europe (Croatia, as you know), I have 15 years, 16 in January of 2012, I have average good marks in school and I hope to getting in this server. :)))
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Satyricon123!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Your problems with English are completely fine; as are your problems with RPing. I even started on this server not exactly the best RPer I could be, but it's all a learning experience. If you're willing to learn over time, then I'm sure you can!:D

My one concern is that you may be asked to flesh out your story a bit later. (The one you posted in this thread) A story isn't necessary to be allowed to play onto the server, but it will be necessary for gruntship later on.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Thank you for a warm welcome :)

Excellent. I hope so :)