Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A HARD RAIN BEFORE THE FALL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(House Seregon Event Re-Scheduled! Here It Is!)

EVENT: A HARD RAIN BEFORE THE FALL!

Spoiler:
[Image: evl_blood_elf_warlock_color_by_ErikVonLehmann.jpg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LDtwAaJBo[/youtube]

Mini RP Info:

Flaatom strides to Elrohir who stands facing a large glowing green orb, “You had better bring me good news Flaatom…” The Demon grunts shaking his head, “I do not Master.” The large Elf rounds on the Demon backhanding him, “Get… out.. of my sight.” Flaatom growls low for a moment and then stomps off. A slim young woman steps from the shadows, “Uncle, Aledis has something to deliver.” Aledis follows her emerging from the darkness. Elrohir’s eyes flare bright, “I promise you boy… for your failure you will pay. Now! You will deliver what you have before I punish you!” Aledis cowers at his Uncle’s shattering voice, “Y-yes Uncle.” He hands him a chunk of hair, “This is the gift I bring.” For a moment the girl gasped as Elrohir stretched a flexing hand out, but he quelled his rage “Wait… give that to me child.” A sly smirk spread across the Lords face. Thunderous laughter came from him, “Let us see him weasel his way out of this one.” In his hand sat a lock of brownish well groomed hair, the makings of a horrible lie. El paced around the large orb inspecting the hair. His vision flashed to the familiar texture and color. A sly grin crawled across his chiseled chin, “Now we see how well your people love you, when they find you have slaughtered one of your own.” The petite girl smiled bright, an imp cowered at her side. Aledis bent at his left knee, “Uncle, forgive me.” A large, well dressed, boot found its home hard on the boys chin. The force of the blow sent the blonde Elf to the marble floor. Lord Elrohir loomed over him with a glowing green finger, “This, will be the last time you fail me understood? The next time I shall claim your life. But… for now, an eye will suffice whelp.” The movement was quick and sudden. His finger flicked towards his nephew sending a small green flame into the boy’s eye. Screams echoed throughout the manner house. Aledis clawed at his face as if to remove the dancing fire from his face, “U-uncle NO! GODS! RAAAAGH!” Fire had swallowed his eye leaving only the charred remains of a hollow orbital. The young Elf held a hand over his wound and sobbed to himself as blood left his clenching hand. El lingered for a moment before kicking the boy once in the ribs and striding back to the large green orb. Flaatom moved closer as Aledis eventually stood, “My Master is done with you. Leave.” Aledis limped from the room holding his eye and ribs. Lord Elrohir spoke as he channeled through the orb, “My lovely niece. I know you would not fail your Uncle. Put the word out through our underground contacts. I am calling for a task to be done, and I will pay them handsomely for it.” A slight bow came from the lady, “I shall make haste Uncle… and I shall not disappoint.” El nodded, “See that you don’t my dear.”

How You May Have Heard:

Obviously if you are member of the House you will have been notified of this meeting. Also if you wish to roll a house member send me a PM and we will discuss it. Now… for those of you sellswords out there!
If you are a gritty character looking to make some gold in the realm of murder then by all means this job has crossed your desk. Word has gone out that an elven noble is seeking to hire some mercenaries for a short job and is willing to pay handsomely. However, the job is guaranteed to get messy and you must be willing to go the extra mile to claim your prize! So whip out those daggers and stealth skills! Or knock that arrow! Lift that axe head... And let’s get to killing!

Event:

The Seregon House will be tasked with storming a Nobleman’s home deep in the surrounding woods of Silvermoon… and executing him. Upon receiving this quest from Lord Elrohir they were also asked to stage the body with a small locket of hair that was ripped from a rival Nobleman’s head, (Yay framing is fun!). The authorities will of course find this hair and after some scrying the locket of hair will them to a well-known rival House. That’s right people the House of Novalight. (Plot thickens… dun dun dun…) The Nobleman is wearing an amulet of protection so it will be hard to defeat him (Who said money can’t be happiness? It can sure save your life) should the group complete the task they will receive the amulet offering a (+5) to defensive rolls in the WAR OF THE COSMOS EVENTS (And only those events). This event was moved from its original date last Saturday due to the restart and another event posting after the server came up. If you are interested in attending this then here is the following information.

Time: Wednesday 4:00 p.m. Server Time

Where: Ghost Lands just North of Tranquil son! Be there!

Who: Lord Elrohir will not have any personal contact with the sellswords. However there will be a voice to speak for him.

Come join in the fun! Get involved in… War of the Cosmos!
The event was awesome!!! Thanks to all who participated!!! It would not have worked without your amazing RP. I look forward to having more join us next time! Thank you all again for the good turnout and fun RP.