Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hurro. ( Fluffee's introduction )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Heya! I'm Fluffee. I come from small country in Europe. I love to play video games such as Call of Duty, DnD, World of Warcraft etc... I've been playing WoW for a few years now and I started roleplaying on retail. I liked it a lot so, now I want to try it on an actual roleplaying server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from Republic of Serbia, so my primary language would be Serbian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

About 4 or 5 years ago, me and my friend went to an internet cafe, and we saw the game, and we liked it so much there, we bought it and started playing.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

My dear friend, who plays on this server showed it to me, since she knows I love roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Traveling and adventure. It's never not fun to get attacked by bandits on a road or discover new places.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Race: Trolls

I don't think I know the right words to explain why I love them so much.. But I think the best reason would be the way they live, their history and their "religion".

Class: Mages. Definitely mages.

I find battle mages, or rather just mages quite interesting. Their intelligence, studying and spell casting is always fun to RP. Throwing a ball of fire, or ice. How much funner can it get!

What are your expectations of this server?:

Interesting ( in a good way ) people. Fun roleplaying. Different things then roleplay on retail.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Resurrection Drawbacks - I like it because the last server I RP'd on a guy just woke up from death after his heart got stabbed in an arena.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I will finish this when I decide to apply for gruntship. *smiles*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No, I think not.
Hello there Fluffee, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

"I like it because the last server I RP'd on a guy just woke up from death after his heart got stabbed in an arena."

I had to chuckle at that.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
Heh. Thanks a bunch, Delta! :)