Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Suggestion for Warlocks, regarding minions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think this is the place to post these kinds of suggestions... Is it possible to make warlocks able to control their pets? That would be great for roleplay
(for instance, if Nekrim's Felguard, Thooroon is chasing a dwarf.),
but since there isn't a spell like that for warlocks, is it maybe possible to "give" Warlocks an "Eyes of the Beast" spell (which Hunters can cast to control their pet) as an item that you right-click? If it would work, that is.
That would be wonderful. I support this.
Yes. I next the agreeing post above me, this would definitely come in handy as an RP element.
As nice as it would be, I don't think it's entirely possible without some good amount of custom coding.
It does sort of make me wonder how close the pet programming is between Warlocks and Hunters. Though considering past troubles with Eyes of the Beast, I'm afraid to use that spell even on hunter pets.
Eyes of the Beast works. CappnRob uses it to RP Hrodebert's pet bear and owl. I have yet to try it on my own hunter, though, since I have yet to tame a pet on Asul'Na.
I've never had any issues using Eyes of the Beast on this server, but simply adding that spell to an item, and then try as a Warlock couldn't be that complicated, could it?

... Could it?