Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BLood and THUNDER!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, I'm Sir Stafford. I played on this server a few years ago, I loved it, but I had a MAJOR life change (a child), and that kept me away for a long time. I made a new account for a few reasons. Most of which are the fact that I don't remember enough about my old account or characters to be able to utilize them. Hopefully this won't get me in trouble. <_<

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Indiana, USA, and I've only ever really traveled once. To Maine for a weekend. I need to get out more. I speak English and wish I spoke French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Long long time ago I ran in a very heavy RP guild called <Proven> on the Sentinals server. It was what hooked me. Before then I thought it was just another point and click until you clicked the most times kind of games.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Roleplay. Fantasy. A world to live in, instead of play in. I get bored of 'games' so easily if I can't immerse myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I remember fondly on an experience I had on this very server in which a group of alliance and a group of horde had a fight in Goldshire. It wasn't between huge level characters and nobody's skill at the game came into question. There were dice rolls. There was imagination and fairness. It was amazing. The adventure roleplay is my favorite. it's what I wish I could get out of most RPGs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human is my favorite race, but I'm not sure why. Troll has a special place in my heart, for it was the first race I got to level 30 way back when.
My favorite class is Hunter because I'm not so great at grinding, but for roleplay purposes, Warrior. Simply because they can wear ALL the clothes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a great time again. Hopefully to get to know people better and use the forums more. I have trouble with forums for some reason. I never think I'm using them correctly by not reading EVERY thread.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The ones that keep the 'normal' free server players away. No auto leveling or buying admin rights. I have nephews who play on those kinds of servers and I can not imagine how boring it must be to have everything in game where the fun lies in GETTING everything.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather write this later and base it off of something that happens in the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just hope I have as good a time as I did before, and I hope I'm not breaking too heinous a rule by re-applying.
Hello there SirStafford, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

No rule-breaking whatsoever, glad to have you back, Sir.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.