Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Request for removal of requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure you guys looked at the title and wondered what it was I wanted the requirements removed from...

I'm requesting that the vendor at Argent Tournament Grounds, Dame Evniki Kapsalis <Crusader's Quartermaster>, have her requirements for vending atleast reduced to Exalted with the Argent Crusade. She has some cool items for sale, such as mounts, that are restricted only to her, and are completely unique in their appearance. These items, if the requirements are notched down, could further the joy of Argent RPers, as they would no longer have to use the standard paladin Charger or their normal mounts, they could possibly use the Argent horses.

I understand if you can't go that far as far as changing the game mechanics, so if you aren't able to do that, then perhaps add the special Argent mounts to the Rare Mount Trainer Vendor in OOCC?

Thank you for your time.
You not only need the rep, the also the 'crusader' title from a quest. I'm unsure if that quest is broken or not, it was last time.
To get the 'Crusader' title I believe you have to go through all the jousting quests... Which are all broken last I checked.
I believe the more profitable thing to suggest here would be for the requested items (the mount as I believe was your case) to be added to a vendor for purchase in the OOC Cavern (Or the OOCC, or the 'ook').

Since honestly that is most likely a much more practical solution on Kretol's part than jostling with removing requirement such as that.
It was indeed much easier to simply add the mounts to Rarounda in OOCC!
Kret, you get +1 <3
Indeed, the adding of the mounts was really the only reason I requested this :P I guess I should've just done that. Thanks alot!