Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, there is not a great deal to me. I am competent in most anything I attempt, I just happen to be very decent at roleplaying. I got sick of the ho-hum crap on the blizzard servers, so I started looking.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is English. I am from the United States of America.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft via my Girlfriend, whom bugged me to play.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I found you through a Google Search.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am comfortable in any roleplay setting in which I am joined by my fellows.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves, naturally.

I prefer them to most races. They are very dignified, with a high love of nature. That suits me, and it reminds me of myself. They are implacable allies when the "Fit hits the shan", as we say in the south.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To enjoy it, grow with it, and better my knowledge of roleplaying. Maybe to find a friend or 3, as well.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Keyboard literacy. I absolutely detest people who go into any type of roleplay without the skills to back it up. Keyboarding is very important.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not sure what this requires, whether it need be related to the world of warcraft world, or just a story. I'll put this here, for you to read ; its from a small faction story I have been writing.

On a cold and lonely hilltop, overlooking a deep valley, crossed with many small copses of trees and shrubs, stood a lone Wolf...Tall, with thick, lustrous, grayish-black fur, with travel worn and hardened muscles coursing across his chest and abdomen. Standing on his 2 feet, staring at the mountain that fed the stream in this valley from a spring high in its reaches, he lets out a sigh that turns into a growl half-way. Its in this place that he resides. This mountan valley, un-touched by the rest of the world. The wolf loathes to stay, and yet is held by something unknown. There is but one who can save him...A she wolf, far away and in another time...so for now, he holds to the memories of moons past, and looks to the future.

Howdy -x-! And welcome to Conquest of the Horde.

Heh. Humorously enough, I came in through a google search too. Have you considered looking into the Tauren as well, who have a similar culture along the Night Elves?

Now then, if you haven't done so already, I suggest checking out the rules and policies of the server on that incredibly useful thing known as the CotH Wiki.

If you have any questions, I suggest checking the wiki or searching the forums for your answer, because someone's bound to have asked it in the past! However, if you're lost, you can always post about it in the forums or ask a GM!

Hope you enjoy RPing here! And I hope to see you ingame!

-Xigo
Thanks for the warm welcome, X!