Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Suox's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hello! I am Marc. I'm a friendly, sociable, and easy to get along with player; and I very much enjoy role-playing! I see myself as mature, and rather a perfectionist when it comes to spelling and grammar, so there should not be any worry about myself being another illiterate pure-pvp person, of whom I am sure you receive a lot of applications from... I am highly literate and have a large vocabulary and as such impacts my role-playing heavily. I suppose one negative thing about myself is that I find it a little hard to deal with bad role-players, and this sometimes ends in anger, but I can control it, do not worry yourself. ;P I also have a high amount of experience in role-playing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the North East of England, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

It first began when Warcraft III came out, and I played that very much. When Frozen Throne came out, I started to indulge in Battle.net custom games, like SotDRP and various other role-playing custom maps., and that eventually lead to me beginning my online role-playing adventures in the World of Warcraft, thus allowing me to switch to private servers, after I realized that retail WoW was not offering the role-playing experience I was seeking.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Firstly, I wanted to join a server like yours as most others do not give me the role-playing experience I am searching for. Secondly, I found you after being told by a friend of this excellent server, and it was exactly what I was searching for. I did once play an RP private server, but that was shut down by Blizzard. The name of that server was "Echeloned-WoW".

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I am very happy to role-play any type of situation, though I do enjoy social role-plays, survival role-plays, tavern role-plays, and town role-plays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race/class combination is a female Draenei Death Knight, as this type of character is very interesting for me to role-play, as it opens up new opportunities for role-playing, it creates a fun opening for a character story, and creates a fun role-play challenge for me, as a male player, to tackle. I also enjoy role-playing as any other characters, too.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations of this server is to provide an enjoyable role-playing experience for me to indulge in, and for the players, admins, developers and GMs to be mature and competent regarding the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I am very appealed by the maturity rule, considering the fact that my previous RP server did not exactly enforce maturity, and therefore there were many incompetent role-players.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ahem...I'm very tired, so I cannot write a story at this moment. I surely hope that Gruntship is not required to indulge in role-playing...If so, I suppose I can write it at a later date, although my stories tend to be very...cheesy.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is Gruntship required to join the server and begin roleplaying?4
Otherwise, I do hope my application is accepted, and thank you for your time!
Hello Marc! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I and the rest of the community here on CotH hope you certainly enjoy your stay in this exciting, fun filled server of PVP RP!

First of all, Gruntship! Gruntship is not needed before you begin your RP, all you simply have to do is have your introduction approved, make a sever account, a character and hop right into the action. Before long, you'll be making many-a friends!

Should you need anything at all, have no hesitation to either ask the community or PM one of the GMs, we are all here to help and would be glad to do so! You may also find many interesting things within out Wiki.

Without further ado, introduction Approved!