Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Big Ruins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know what area I would LOVE to see completely wiped out or phased or whatever removes the NPCs from the area? Ruins of Eldarath in Azshara. It is currently only inhabited by a big group of Naga. If you ask me, no one loves them, and they should be removed and a portal to the area should be added. Why? Because you all know you want to RP in the VERY large area of Night Elf ruins. just saiyan.
...That would be cool. Though, are they involved in a quest? GMs tend to not like messing with those.
Hmm, so far all I can find is a few quests wanting you to go down into the ruins, and get some crystals and read the stones. Nothing yet on quests to kill the naga or get something from them.
As far as i can tell even teh naga "Leaders" Are just rare spawns.
We tend not to remove NPCs from an area unless it is truly necessary to do so. The likelihood of us removing the NPCs of an area such as the one you mentioned is low due to the fact that, in reality, not many people would take the chance to RP there.

Should you wish to do something along the lines of running an event within the area you are allowed to ask the GMs to place you and your group within another phase if we have the time.
The thing is we want to stay as "blizz-like" as possible if I recall and part of that is not editing the existing world.

And we already have some ruins. We have Zul'Gurrub and Zul'Farrak.
True, but I would also like to see a portal to the island off of Feralas.
You can always ask for a GM to phase you when RPing there. That removes all the mobs.