Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RP Location Addition!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes! that is right people! I have an idea! Not sure if this has been mentioned in toher RP location threads, but it is simply a request to add the old Quel'Thalas Ruins to the RP Portal, on the RP Locations list.

Normally you'd have to take the portal to Scarlet Monastery and run down the Northern mountain, being careful not to die on the way, and either swim or DK Water Walk North along the coast until you'd run into the small cove with ancient Elven Ruins.

Just a thought! :D
This has. I don't think Kret posted on it. I'unno, I've always thought that it would be hard to describe why the ruins are there.
It doesn't have to be the same IC location as the OOC location. Similar to those boats in Northrend, as you can RP them being in the middle of the BB Harbor if you really wanted.

The location could just fit some Elven or Exploration RP.
Eh. I don't really see it having much long term use. Of course, it's not my choice, but yea.
You lie! I can't get on the blasted mountains.

Edit: Okay, got there. It's...not impressive. You can't get into any of the two buildings there. The highlight of the day would be sitting on the table with three chairs, or at the edge of the pretty dock.
*grin* It's not much, but for a small, comfy little area? It's pretty good.

It can also be used for stranded or exploration RP and adventures can be had! :D
Or I could defile the beauty and host a daemonic ritual, using the power source to ascend to a Daemon Pri--

spess marehn...
One RP location is as good as another. Always nice to have more choices.