Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: JesterJacks' introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been playing wow for over 6 years. I enjoyed every piece of it from pvp to roleplay but after so many years I've decided I need a break.
I am usually calm, pacifist person, tho' with a big stature, I have a kind heart. I love to see the world with my own eyes and I enjoy creativity the most in everything.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Romania, I speak Romanian as my main language but I do know English, German and a bit of Swedish and some French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed this game to me many, many, many years ago. I started playing on his account in beta and baught the game right when it was available.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Google was my friend. I found the server by searching for a good roleplay private server. After years of wow I need a break and a bit more focus to my exams, thus I just want to roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I used to roleplay with some friends, privately, but I do enjoy any type of roleplay. When bored? Just find any roleplay. Improvising and creativity are the key to great roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Priest, because I love the Divine, Deity and Religious motives being a subject I am studying at the moment. I do like to read about the Divine be it either God or Ancient Gods. Shadow is simply there for balance. And since I'm a dual person, I believe Shadow and Holy merge together beautifully.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find good quality roleplay and friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say that I enjoy seeing poweremoting is under control. I used to leave it from me if someone was god-emoting resulting in an unfair sittuation for me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

[...] Then came the rough, staggering silence. The heartbeat could be heard by anyone as his eyes ran unfocused around the chamber. He found himself prisoner in his own mind, shackled by reality, grief and sorrow.
But just as the Light faded from his soul, his white wings corrupted by every drop of blood, Irael bursted out the door, his aura flooding the walls with blinding light, energy surging beautifully across the room towards the darkest illusions within the wounded boy's dreams.
As the untainted essence ravaged the stranger's body, manifestations of sins and regret forged in pain and demise crawled from the boy's wound. The man, standing tall and proud where it was supposed to be a wooden door, now shattered by the unshackled power, turned his head towards the boy's body. Irael was right. The wound was a demon's mark.
He took a deep breath and pressed his sole on the ground, a furious echo shattering the windows as the unholy ground screamed it's destruction. Irael stretched his wings, feathers falling on the ground, turning the mossy stones into a silver path as his hand waved forward, light shackles reaching out to grip the stranger.
This stranger, this boy, looked at the majestic, white being taking stepps towards him. He held his breath and closed his eyes, tears of blood dripping down his scarred chest as the rays of holy light reached his corrupted wounds. His fate was finally sealed. He was to live, bathe in radiant glory for eternity. The boy smiled warm but just as his lips curled into the sign of relieve, a shadowy, demonic claw gripped Irael's halo and with a few words chanted in unknown language the glowing light faded away. [...]

Hope my ... story wasn't too big. I like to write and compose poems but I make mistakes when I write big things so ... yeah :/

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope but thanks for asking :D.

JesterJacks, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!
I know this is not in the proper template, but I have been playing for a while now and just wanted to post here to say hi.

HI!

Hehe, I am the sister of the guy who actually made this account. He let me play on his rather than making a whole new one and going through the approved stuffs. I hope it's not a problem.

Character's > Aelany, Katie,

Yes, Katie was originally Crystal. I have been playing for about as long as my brother, and have had a great time so far. Ty all for the experience, and I look forward to more!