Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aoren knocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/Aoren knocks on the door the second time, slightly louder now. Finaly the muffled "enter!" command barely makes it through the oak.

Hi, I am used to opening locked doors without keys but felt like knockin' this time!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I dwell in the hearth of Europe in a town that actualy resembles Stormwind a bit. Houses have walls made of solid and very cold stone, several meters thick and over half a millenia old. Above that a huge castle on sheer rock majestically dominates the valley. Meandering river originates in peat swamps, cuts its way through hills polished by ages but once mighty high. Instead of snowy caps as their younger neighbours on the southern horizon wear, dense forrests of spruce cover them, oak and birch inbetween. Color of the water is deep green to brown, it matches overall apperance of the whole shire. Yet, seen from the castle, in the sun the river shines like silver ribbon, carelessly dropped into the midst of the valley among countless red roofs. This idilic corner of the world lies in Southern Bohemia.

Indeed, Czech is my native tribe. I am 26 years of age.

Tell us about yourself, as a player, how did you get into Warcraft?:

I get into Orcs and Humans 15 years ago and by the time Tides of Darkness were about to rise, with two friends of mine we established hazardous gnomish looking 50m long airborn wire, resulting in endless W2 lanparty. Later it served me well to wander the World of Warcraft, boldly practicing common language on the go. As it was once declared by a fellow countryman, whom many recognise as father of modern education, people learn through play very well. Theatre play to be more specific.

What made you seek our server over others?

Because of personal agenda I had to let the Burning Crusade burn and have been gone since. Now I am trying to find my way back. And the 'conquest of the horde' seems more appealing to me than other roads. The official one and others I've checked.

Where next? Aha,

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy? Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay.

Boozers are allright.

/hiccup

so is treasure/bad guy hunt, or just whatever the right thing of the day is.
But in the crowd, you know..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

..I always get that strange tension to stick my hand into other peoples pockets..so I sort of avoid crowds.

What are your expectations?

I usualy get what I expect, thanks for the care. And I usually keep it to myself..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

I like the keyboard skill rule, my hands need practice, so does my vocabulary, grammar, verbal skills in general.

Considering my former chars, I incline towards self determined, highly disciplined independent operator with strong emphasis on humanity, duty and honor. You also might want to add the words of my former boss to account: "Aoren - For joining my [confidental] and being a lojal subordinate even after it was disbanded."

But that is just past. I am flexible. Just as I knocked on the door today I might start nursing kids instead of cutting necks..

Lastly, tell us a story!

I just did.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?

Honestly I feel rather tired of covert ops, nowadays there are secret agents behind every corner. But perhaps there are classes that just cry for fresh flesh? I would love to get some career advice here!

Looking forward to meet you guys IC!
Hello there Aoren, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

That description of where you live made me a very happy little violet person you've never met. When I was but a wee lass, my mother would lead me off to the most obscure regions of Britain imaginable to visit ancient constructs and castles, so I can more than envision what you're describing-... When did introductions become so nostalgic, and about me?

Many pardons, and glad to have you.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.