Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Greetings and hello all. Im John from Holland and i like to play in a relaxed manner, silent, seeking wisdom, solving puzzled, achieving my goals in a relaxed fashion, in my own time, my own conditions....respecting others

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the Netherlands and i speak Dutch o.c. and some English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I started playing world of warcraft when the first release was on the market orcs and humans, and liked it very much. ( remember the "stop poking me!'';-). I played some boardgames rp as well.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Ive played on Havoc for some years, tried Centurion, Heroic-wow and tohers, and i realy do not like the fast leveling, the people running around on all epic gear shouting and braggin what they have achieved... im realy all for the slow leveling and above all, the role u play as a hunter, pally or druid

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I like to enter some unexplored part of the map or dungeon and progress in my pace and time, to enhance my skills as cook, fisherman and fighter of course, but mostly i dont look up the fights...it the roleplaying and exploring and assisting i prefer.. pvp is realy not my cup of tea..to get after the baddies is more than enough.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

The versitile and noble high-elf i like, but in this game its probibly the human paladin, or night-elf hunter i would play... The reason would be because in my opinion these races are noble in general, and it the nobleness that is seek too.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Im looking for a place where i can not only play my characters in the way it is ment to be, kinda like the AD&D rules apply to the character, and the other servers only offer some fast leveling instead of giving attention to the depth of the character, thats prolly the thing i dislike about the other servers the most.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Rules are needed to keep a population running, but the one rule woudld be to honor all other players and offer assistance when asked appeals the most

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

My name is Mandragoran, and i roam the lands, mainly to forget the tragedy that has befallen my family. I'm the soulsurvivor and heir to the Malkier-throne and seek wisdom and peace in my life. Many fights i've seen and survived, and to be honest...im sick of all this fighting. I stand very close to nature, and i have learned in all these years that we all do not differ much from each other.. In nature we are all the same, our habits drift us far apart..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

“Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.”
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Mandragoran!Hug
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Looks like you have a good story going. You should try and expand on it whenever you can get a chance before you become a grunt.:D
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!