Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lextonian's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I am 25, been gaming since the age of 8. I have been into Warcraft since the original game. I have been roleplaying almost fourteen years, through multiple platforms. I work as a professional gamer in the real world, I work for one of the booming gaming companies currently. I am a friendly, off the wall individual, and love entertaining others with my roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States , Austin Tx. English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
1994 - Got my First PC
1994 - My First Game "Warcraft - Orcs vs Humans"

Anything else?

I played Warcraft 2 extensively, came the regional champion for my area back in the day, and have followed the warcraft series since the beginning.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Honestly, I am advid roleplayer and have always enjoyed PVE over PvP. Most servers Retail and Private lost the aspect of what roleplaying is, seeing it something to be made fun of by those who do it. I am hoping to find a home within a community that is centered around the roleplay and lore of Warcraft.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Political, Wars, Normal day to day life, guilds, world impacting events. Love, mystery, horror... If I experience it through my character's eyes then I will most likely roleplay it out. I have no limits cept to the limits of my imagination.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Mage / Human - Old personal preference I suppose. I have always started off as a Mage, even tho being the most difficult class to play I still find it the most entertaining. Learning how to master spell combos, actually putting wisdom into a Mage's personality which stands him above others within situations. Enjoying the over wall experience of be one of knowledge, lore, and overall wisdom.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Hopefully a fully driven RP community, those who follow the lore but also write the history of the world through their actions. To not judge others by how they play but how they live through their creations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect - If I am going to roleplay around others, I wish to have the respect of others as I give it upon others. Within a story there is many story lines, that converge onto one. I have my own story line, and I respect others have theirs. Be kind and respectful, and we will write a amazing story together.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (( Not sure if this is wow related, but this is the basis of where my name was created and first used in a game community ))

Introduction

A elder man sits under one of the mighty great Yews. His body age'd with many years under his belt well served. Looking around he smiles as a few children come to sit under the tree with the old man. "Tell us a Story!" the children demand. The man chuckles slightly as his jade green eyes look them over, they are the only things not aged about him. He takes a Deep breath before starting... "It All Begins many years ago..."

Chapter 1 - The Begining
Lexton looked up from his friend and sighed, "Your know you are a pain in the ass at times..." he smiled before slowly getting up and brushing himself off. Wall looked at him with a smile "Your the one who cant take a punch..." Wall replied. The two young boys where in their prime, near the age of seventeen. Wall was coming a Adept warrior, his skills with a sword was almost top knotch out of the rest of the class students in Yew. Although Lexton was something simulary different in the arts of warfare, being the top of his class in his studies, Lexton held a power few around the parts of Yew understood. Neather did Lexton for that matter, the sound of the town bell went off, calling in all citizens to return to there homes. "Again... I thought those Orcs would of learned there lesson by now." Lexton looked at Wall and smirked. "Orcs... cant learn anything they are driven by Blood Lust". The two of them started on there way down a worn path away from the main road. Being on guard didn't help, when a Orc scout shot a arrow into the chest of Wall, Lexton's eyes widen as he saw Wall fall to the ground with a arrow in lodged into his body. Running to his friend he looked at him, "Get up we cant stay here.." Lexton pleaded, but his friend only saw the last things he was going to see in this world. The Orc scout looked at Lexton and slowly drew a dagger, thinking the teenager would be a easy kill. Rage dwelled deep inside Lexton, a power only tapped into a few times in his life exploded from his fingers along with the words "IN CORP!" massive amounts of energy flowed through the air hitting the Orc scout off guard in mid chest. The Orc scout fell to the ground in two pieces. Lexton vision blurred and he felt extremely tired, falling to the ground he fell into nightmares.

Awaking he shot up only to find him self in the Yew Hosiptle with a strange man in red robes looking at him with a crooked smile. "Easy now lad, you took a great deal out of your self earlier..." the red robed spoke. A emblem on the belt told Lexton he was part of the Militia, laying back down his throat felt parched, his fingers still tingled. "You where the one who killed the Scout werent yah?" the man continued. Lexton paused and tried to remember, bits and parts came to him and he softly nodded yes. The Red robe smiled softly "I am Voltimis the High Arcanist of Yew... I am part of the Order and I give you this, if you want to seek and understand the power within you." the red robed one stood and gave Lexton a Scrole. Smiling he looked at the blond haired kid once more before walking to be about his buisness. Lexton didnt even bother to look at the scrole, he knew what it was. His father was in the Militia, "To Die for my Homeland.. to make sure I do not loose another friend to those bastard orcs..." he whispered to him self before returning to his dream lands.

Chapter 2 - First Week
Grumbling as he dust him self off, looking at Stephen he smiles. "Your pretty good" Lexton commented. Stephen was recruited about the same time as him, but was far more advance in the arts of Mage Warfare then Lexton. Looking over his surroundings, Lexton smiled softly thinking that Wall would of loved to be here. Sighing he bowed to Stephen and walked off to make a patrol into town. Checking the bounty boards he noticed a missing child posting. Looking at the details, he decided he needed a few extra coins and a more well known name within the Militia.

The next day, he reported in that he was working on a investigation in the south. No one questioned it at first, members of the Order tended to seek things out on there own. It was a hard ride through Orc infested lands, and no signs of the child being killed or captured by orcs. But Orcs tend to leave cubs of Humies alone, tending if one cub dies a hole flock of warriors and mages would soon follow with vengence.

Lexton entered the almost deserted ruins of a mine known as Shame. It gots it name from the fact the miners who dug the cave, awoken great evils of the elements and yet during the Age of the Avatar the cave was used as a outpost for the Forsaken or the Renegade mages. First few levels went smoothly for the most part, following the idea of a Ranger "Better to hide then to Die". Coming upon the forth Level, is where the investigation picked up.

"Foul little brat!" a dark haired woman in rune engraved robe barked as her hand came across a small figure. "You will regret that.." the woman hissed as she drew a dagger. "In Corp, Vas Flam" words spoken form the shadows came out following a bolt of energy and a massive fire ball which struck the woman harshly in the back killing her on impact. Walking out of the shadows Lexton looked around, knowing something or someone would of heard that. Pulling out the only weapon allowed on a Magi, a Dagger. He cut the bindings on the little girl, "I am Lexton with the Order of Yew.. I am here to bring you home little one" Lexton smiled warmly, but his face grew serious as he heard the rustling of robes and mutters of warnings.

Grabbing the girl, he ran into a tower of sorts, bolted and trapped the door. "Up the Stairs!" Lexton yelled as he was setting a explosion trap on the door. The girl ran up the stairs, Lexton soon followed. BoOM! the downstairs room filled with flames and fumes as the door was kicked in. Screams where heard as Lexton and the girl pushed them selfs on to the roof. "Hold on to me!" Lexton groaned as he spotted a Gazer taking fix on there position, and by the twitching of its body ready to cast. Jumping off the three story tower Lexton Mutter "Rel Por" in a flash they teleported to a near by bank. Alarms where going off, Lexton breathed heavily as he looked around. Throwing up his arm he summoned a massive Elemental to block the incoming attacks. "Gimme a Sec.." he muttered as he reached deep inside him and pulled what energy he had left. "Vas Rel Por!" out of the round a pool opened with blue radiance. Pushing the child in and diving in him self.

Wam! Plunk! "Ouch!" Lexton groaned as he stood up slowly picking up the child. Looking around he saw the eyes of Voltimis and Captain Anubis looking at him. Shrugging he whispered to the child to run along home. The child ran out of the main doors of the fort. "So is there a reason why I should ask why you interrupted our meeting..." Anubis asked with a almost sarcastic smile on his lips. Lexton turned and Saluted and Bowed to Voltimis. "Sorry Sir's I was doing my duty... excuse me." With that Lexton turned on his heel and walked out the door and headed to the Order HQ, where he passed out over his spell book.

Voltimis Chuckled as he walked in "I knew there was something I liked about you..."

Chapter 3 - Order vs Core

Lexton eyes wandered from his spell book to The High Arcanist known as Eladia. Thoughts wondered in the back of his mind about her. It has been a few weeks since recruitment and things on the war front never turned out for the better. A Siege on the undead went horribly wrong, the Orcs raids have increased and on top of that two Enlistee's have died in battle, one of them known at Stephen.

Sighing and looking back down to his spell book, he couldn’t help wonder if he could be next. "War... give me Valor or give me Death..." whispering to him self. Outside he heard the Core training. An Olaf shooting off his big mouth again. "Frak'n Metal heads." Lexton muttered. Olaf was known to have a big mouth, specially calling the Order a bunch of Witches and the rangers Tree Huggers. Lexton had grown a schoolboy crush to Eladia, seeing her in battle was some the utmost beautiful sight he had ever seen. Granted a relationship between a Mentor and Master was highly forbidden in the Arcane Order of Sorsaria. But Lexton took note that they weren't together, and there is no Law stating he cant have a crush. On that thought he blushed as Eladia looked at him “Recruitee are you having problem Studying?” she ask politely. “Uh No Mam… I just got distracted by Shard for Brains big mouth outside.” He replied with a cool manor. Eladia smirked and held back a chuckled about the comment about Olaf. “Get back to your studies young one” she said before looking back down to her report.

Hours have passed before the Study session was brought to an end; Lexton mind was on fire with words of magic coursing through it. The Core was doing laps around the keep, Olaf keeping pace. Walking over to the keep Lexton was watching where he was going, making sure he stayed out of the way. But one of the coremen known as Lamont put his shoulder into Lexton as he passed him. Loosing his fitting he fell to the ground in the mud, Coremen stopped there jog and laughed. “Frak’n Metal Head watch where the frak you going!” Lexton growled as he stood up. Lamont looked at Lexton with a furious look ready to strike the young recruitee. “What was that Recruit.. you dare smart off to a Sergeant.” Lamont spoke harshly as Lexton’s eyes looked at the man. “Your Damn Right I am you Orc Shit for Brains” Lexton growled again, his fist blared in to flames ready to back up those words. “At tension!” a voice came, a grizzly tone as all the soldiers of the core came to attention. Olaf walked over and looked at Lexton “You start shat with my Coremen Witch…” Olaf said sharply. Granted Lexton didn’t care what the man thought of him or called him. Lexton held his own in battle and he would not start anything with out proper reason to do so. “No.. Sir your sergeant shoved me and I held my ground.. Sir” he said in a calming voice. Olaf smirked and punched Lamont across the jaw. “There… now run along little Witch” Olaf said with a small chuckled. Eladia looked out from her view in the Order HQ. “Lexton turn around and get back here” She said in a commanding voice. “Yes Mam..” Lexton turned on his heel and started his way back to the Order House.

“Yah See it takes a Winch to control the little Witchs” Olaf said with a sharp tone of voice. Lexton stopped in his tracks. His face blaring red in rage, “VAS CORP POR!!” Lexton yelled outwards turned around and sent a massive explosion at the feet of Olaf. The commander flew back straight into a tree with a thunk. The Coreman looked shocked at Lexton’s actions and soon drew weapons and advanced towards Lexton. Looking upon the core he didn’t care if he died, he defended the Order and its members from anyone who dared threaten it. Blaring his fist up with Flames, his eyes glowed a soft jade green. Suddenly Eladia teleported next to him, another Order member came next to him flash of red robe told Lexton it was Voltimis. Expecting the worse, he expected both of them to turn on him. But they blared there magic into paralyzing fields to stop the core in there tracks. Olaf started to stand shaking the bark off his backside. “Teach Dat Witch!” he barked, the coremen yelled a battle taunt. The recruitee’s stood behind the High Arcanist with various spells casted. Then came a harsh yell “STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!” Anubis yelled harshly over the taunts and spell casting. The Order and the Core stopped and looked at the golden plated warrior they called their leader.

Anubis eyes fell on Lexton then to Lamont. “Back to your respected houses Now!” without missing a beat “Lexton.. Lamont… My office now!” Anubis growled. Lamont grumbled as he was singled out in front of the core. Lexton eyes returned to their natural color as he wavered off the spell on the edge of his toung. Standing before Anubis in silence had to be the hardest things Lexton would ever have to endure. “Enlistee Lexton Norex, you are charged with striking a superior officer. Normally that would count as Treason and sentence to death in the state of war we are in. . . .” Anubis spoke, Lexton eyes looked forward not recognition. “but seeing the circumstances, I sentence you to polishing duty for the core for a month.” Lexton groaned, he rather would have death. Anubis eyes fell upon the Sergeant who happened to have a confident smile on his lips. “As for you, you started it and you could very well of had a full scale civil war between companies… I should strip you of your rank.. but I don’t think you would care that much. Lamont you are sentence to four months scrubbing and polishing boot detail in the Order Company.” Lamonts eyes narrowed as he let out a growl of disapproval. Anubis laid his hand on his weapon and dared Lamont to carry it further. “Your both Dismissed…” Anubis said and started to work on paper work as the Two men Saluted and left.

As Lexton entered the Order barracks, he sighed. Eladia looked at him with crossed arms, “Mam I..” Lexton stopped at the snap of her finger. Looking at her and waiting for the worse, the seconds before she spoke was like a life time in the abyss. “Lexton…. Thank you.” She said with a smile before walking past him. Letting out a breath of relief he smiled “A month of polishing Metal Heads Armor… well worth it…” Lexton whispered under his breath before heading to his bunk.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Live the story... tell the world your journey... live forever ...
Welcome!

Sorry about the mix-up, there. I was a bit more focused on how you became a Peon before actually having an approved thread, and then I realized that I had forgotten to add an important portion to the query that checks for approved threads in this forum. Anyway, now you can be a Peon for real! ;)

Sounds like you have a fun job! Or at least I hope it's still fun, considering it is a job, and I'm not sure if you may get tired of it at times. Heh heh.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!