Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Eillina's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player... Well, to keep it a little condensed, as an RP player, What I like is usually complexity, in manners of sorts. Eccentricity, madness, however, not stupid insanity (such as mpd). I am, however, not all about complicated deals. At times, RPing a simple footman, a bartender or similar, does good as a change of pace.

Patient and understanding OOCly (Very much so to newbies) unless the other person is deliberately being an asshole, I will help in any way I can.

I play much, and dedicate all I can to being the best I possibly can be when playing something I have my heart into.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I do not wish to specify where I come from, however, my primary languages are english and spanish. I speak both on native level, and hardly ever make a mistake. My grammar is also good enough. I can mostly convey ideas clearly, without need for explanations, unless when in certain trains of thought, of course.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

11 yearsish ago, right when WC3 came out. I tried the game due to an old and good friend, and loved it. I loved every-single-moment of it. I ended up liking the Horde the most, and eventually... The Blood Elves, when the time came.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

A few reasons. For one, I am looking for a new, stable place to play on. Also, I wish to RP in an established community, a good one. I found the CotH while looking around for a new server to call a home, basically, and, to be honest, the whole app deal really adds a shade of seriousness to it all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

A bit of everything. I have RPed things elsewhere, from rhyming by a fire, to creating giant arcane vacuums on keeps, passing through wars and colonizations. War, peace, any works for me. So, I enjoy what I what I want to enjoy, when i want to enjoy. Basically depends on the mood, in simpler terms.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

As for race, it would be Sin'Dorei, hands down. I am -very- knowledgeable regarding them, have RPed them for several months now, and read a lot of their lore. Why? Because this one specific race is one of extremely conflicted individuals, struggling with their inner demons, and eventually, with their cultural identity. Basically, they allow for severe RP freedom, unlike some races.

As for class, none specific. Blood Knights, Farstriders, Death Knights... I love any and all, as long as they are Sin'Dorei.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Simple: A good experience. What do I mean by this? Quality RP, decency OOCly, and not mixing OOC and IC all the time. That is it. To have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I am not sure if this actually classifies as a rule, maybe as regulation, however, it would be the Grunt app. Yes, it does sound slightly silly having to APP for everything, but at least it keeps the lollers and no-good-doers away. So, maybe APPing in general, I suppose. If I do get accepted, I will get to RP with people that -care- about what they are doing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I would actually like to, with a story I wrote before, app for Gruntship. When, and -if- possible. So I will not write the story down just yet.

(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Just a clarification, regarding Death Knights: At the moment, I am -very- interested in RPing one. A Sin'Dorei one. I have an app ready, one I believe is very good, however, I am not sure of a few things; Can we RP DKs in here? Since they start at level 55, do we require to have acquired that gruntship?
I am extremely interested in RPing this, hence, why I ask. If such could be clarified/explained, I would really appreciate it.
Hello there Eillina, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

We may roleplay death knights here, and it isn't necessary to write an application of any sort to simply do so.

You must have a level 80 character to create a Death Knight, however, which means that you must fulfil the requirements to become a grunt. There are many, many threads which explain how to go about this, but the long and short of it is,
  • Write a story.
  • Get a profile approved.
  • Be an active member of the community for one month.

Once you are a grunt, you may create your death knight. You mentioned it yourself, earlier - it does quite a good job of putting off those who aren't entirely serious about roleplaying, and death knights are a difficult class to pull off well, in my opinion. They have almost as much lore behind them as some -races-.

Glad to have you, Eilli!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.