Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aethras's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, Lets see... I am 22 and currently I am studying to be a computer techie. I have always loved fantasy games and generally running around on MMORPG's. I am not much for grinding but I love to explore and find new things, places and generally have fun. I am a bit odd, and like many different and varied things and places. Generally I like to sneak around and be silly. Other than that, I am an odd person who just wants to have fun make new friends and gather loot!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well... Generally I am from America, But honestly I doubt English is my primary language. Just for the reason that while most, do in fact speak it around me and I find myself fluent in it as well, My primary language happens to be, and I shall always say this if asked; Gibberish and I say this just for the fact I like to sometimes talk in gibberish to myself more than others as if code for my imagination and to send it alight with ideas and inspiration.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played the first Warcraft games and liked them, thought the ideas behind the game were rather cute and quite a bit fun. After playing for some time on them I heard about WoW itself and knew a few of my friends played it, never having had a DSL or any form of fast net I knew I would never be able to play it until I had a proper net connection, so here I am. To play WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was referred by a friend who happens to play it, so I happily decided to join her in her adventures and see exactly what I can do and learn to do to have fun on this server. And, even though I may party with others and help them as best I can I will write my own story and I refuse to let someone make me a sub character without my own story!

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:
Hm... I like to dabble in quite a few settings, and story line RPs. Though I have never been much one for RPs based on anything other than imagination. Mainly I like to fiddle around with Medieval and general fantasy, though I have been known to try Sci-Fi and more adult themed storyline.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have never really played anything other than the basic World of Warcraft. So I can not really answer this in honest faith since I have not played as a single class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are rather general, to me at least. I intend to hang out with friends and see the World of Warcraft. To just keep in character and explore with friends for the sake of it. I want to know what the World of Warcraft craze is like honestly and how it exactly steals your life and sells it on eBay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would have to say it is Maturity. Just for the fact that, while some things need to be stressed sometimes its just best to walk/jump/ride/run away and ignore anyone who gets their undergarments in a bunch. Myself not being one to argue stupid points, I will happily Iggy anyone who decides I need to be verbally/textually wrestled into submission.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( Story. Got it. Erm... )) The human male dashed through the forest, fleeing for his life as the baying of the hounds gave chase a silvery, almost haunting glow alight on all the moon bright in the sky watching the chase as the male panted and gasped, struggling for breath as he stumbles and almost falls the evil, uber stick almost tripping him on his adventures yet again as he continues on fleeing in desperation as held to his chest, clutched in one hand a small brown bag rests against his white linen shirt, the fabric soaked in sweat and the scent of his fear as a thorny vine teared over his ripped, leather britches catching and tearing the flesh through a ripped path already the hounds having gotten close enough to wound him almost steal his prized possession as, quite suddenly he falls his body tilting towards the ground as what appears to be a white seemingly harmless white rabbit with bright, malevolent red eyes hops away, just as the mans eyes close his form tired, his body tired; worn out from the chase as the last sight he sees is the small, brown bag a single word leaving him in a tired, resigned sigh. " Cookies... " As the word escaped in a sigh, the hounds were on him. (( Otai. Done!))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, Not really. ^.^ Just hoping this is approved so I may play and just have fun with friends and learn a bit more about the world of Azeroth.
Aethras, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Gibberish to yourself, huh? That makes it two of us. Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!