Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Coopers's Intro!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
The first thing I want to say is that I am only 14 years old. I don't act young or talk as such, but I just want to get it out of the way quickly. But, my history in gaming goes back to when I got my first decent computer when I was 7. Since then, I've been playing MMORPG's mainly, roleplaying always being my favorite thing. I am pretty good at other games, and am currently an admin on a Counter Strike: Source server, but I always have time for roleplaying. I've played WoW retail and private servers on and off over and over again for the past several years, and always find myself having intense, short sessions of WoW, then quitting for a bit. Regardless, I always love RP and can hop back into the flow of things quickly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am originally from Israel, but I was raised most of my life in the United States and am most fluent in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend that introduced me to Guild Wars when I was around 8 or 9 showed me World of Warcraft. I also played a lot of Warcraft III LoaP.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I was talking to my friend on Steam about WoW then I just thought, "I should probably start playing WoW again..."

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite type of roleplay is either relaxing, city-strolling, dialogue-filled roleplay or large group, intense, and dramatic roleplay in smaller towns or areas. I also tend to always start to have specific people that I live in a certain area with. I don't know why I always do this, it just happens.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is definitely the Troll. I have not a clue why. I just love them. I can't really be sure about the class. I dislike most classes, honestly. I tend to just pick one that I haven't played for a while and roll with that.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to have a fun experience here. I always get along with fellow roleplayers and really hope it goes great here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Everybody hates to be on a server where there are uncontrolled, immature people running around without admins at least giving them a nudge on the shoulder in the right direction.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( I'm just kind of gonna go with the flow. Think as I type away...))
Once there was a little Human boy. A small boy he was, but he had the heart of a man. Literally. When he was just a poor baby, a Forsaken apothecary came down to the boy's family's hut, just south of Darkshire. All the boy saw was a moment of darkness, as he fell into a deep slumber. He had dreams of needles and string. The sound of knife against bones had penetrated his mind. He felt no pain in his dream, while his body mostly gone in the real world. As he awoke he slowly got up, his chest feeling unusally heavy, and called out, "Father? Mother?" He heard a female's voice cry out. He looked around, then pinpointed the direction it came from. It was his mother with her face covered in tears, hands bloody. Next to her was the body of the Forsaken, and next to the lifeless corpse, was the boy's father, with his chest torn to shreds and a small heart leaning beside him. According to the boy's mother, the Forsaken had, "tried to swap your and your father's hearts." The apothecary had failed when the boy's mother awoke from her sleep, and had come down with her lucky knife she kept under her bed. As the boy grew older, he always remembered his father, and had always felt that, even though he died there would always be a piece of him inside of the boy. Literally.
Hello there Coopers, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Only fourteen? I would not have guessed had you not said!

Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
14. /brofist
Welcome to the club, man.
Only, you were a lot more truthful then I am when I first joined.