Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Carmine's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play pretty much every single kind of game, you name it, I've probably played it. Love Gears of war, the warcraft series, starcraft, all those other games that aren't popping into my head now! Anyways...I like to have fun, immersing myself into other things so that real life can suck less when I get back into it you know?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Argentina, and my primary language is english; though I do speak spanish as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
To be honest, the world of warcraft episode of south-park is what got me interested in the first place. I know, "that was making fun of it!", but I wanted to see what all the fuss was a bout so I tried it out and sort of began to like the story and only played just to know how the stories progressed. (Lich king, etc.) I also played Warcraft 3 (which is still my favorite RTS to date)

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I used to play on Echoloned (R.I.P.) and had a great time, after it shut down I just drifted away from roleplaying and just Wow in general. But I wanted to get back into it so I just looked up wow rp private server and hey what do you know! You guys are on the top of the list haha.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like it when a giant group is discussing important issues: like leaders arguing over who gets what territory and if they do want it, why? Also got into progressive stories like a group of adventurers figuring out their roles in Azeroth and slaying demons (the baddies). I can say I enjoy almost all kinds of RP, tavern seems to be the most used; or at least was back when I played.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's hard to choose! I love Death knights and Paladins! The exact opposites...and yet I love them both! Ok...I choose Paladin because I feel in my heart that i'm a good guy and bad things need to be kicked in the butt. Paladins reflect my passion for doing whats right, morally that is. (not trying to be dramatic)

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun honestly. I would like to make some roleplaying friends and just have a place to hang out once school is over and I get out of practice!

[u]Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: the maturity rule honestly, I feel more comfortable with people who are mature about roleplaying and who don't just act like a little brat about something. (whiners :( )

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A vast wind was approaching; he knew it all too well. That smell. The smell of death: the smell that signified the evil that surged deep into the bodies of fallen men, women, and children. "The troops are ready sir" said a bloody captain to a younger man whose smile brought hope and relaxation to his face. "Thank you captain, I will be with them shortly." The captain bowed and hurried off. Altornos stared off into the distance; clear blue skies. He placed a hand on his shoulder, bloody from a previous fight and sighed "I guess this is it. Light be with us all."

Morning; or what seemed like a morning to him came. fifty men with broken shields, swords, clubs, and crossbows stood at the ready. A nice choke point was all they had over the undead. Altornos called the captain over, who hurried as fast as he could to him. "Yes sir?" Altornos unsheathed his sword "I think this is our last battle captain, I'll need a favor from you." The captain smirked and spoke "If you want me to take down hundreds before I go down then consider it done!" Altornos let his sword rest on his right shoulder, and smiled "No, not that kind of a favor." The captain looked puzzled, he looked around and sniffed; decaying flesh was near. "then what would you ask of me?" The younger man placed his free hand on the captains shoulder "I know we are going to die, but someone has to defend this point while someone goes out and warns the others of the undead armies movements. And captain, I need you to do this." The captain looked up and was about to retort when he saw how sincere the young mans face was. "Your wounds are better captain, I have blessed you all that I can. Take these documents and hand them to the fort commander once you reach there." The captain looked back at the men, fury and sadness in his eyes as he wanted to disobey the order. "Yes sir. May we meet other again."

Altornos watched as the captain rode off in another direction, far away from the undead army slowly moving towards their position. He moved closer to the men and shouted "You are all brave, let that be known at least. You may perish here, but remember that the light will always care for you. Slay these bastards back into the hell that their master released them from!" The men shouted, cheered, and saluted the paladin, hope and righteous fury building up inside. Altornos turned around, a fog was seeping in. "They're here" he said slowly. A lone undead soldier appeared through the fog. A soldier released a bolt into the undead minion; but it did not stop it. More and more slowly appeared after the lone one, surrounding Altornos and his men. "This is it" he readied his weapon and raised it, yelling "For the light!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Um yeah....Hi nice to meet you lets be friends?
Hello there xCarminex, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

It's my understanding that Echeloned is currently resting in pieces, very disjointed pieces at that.
Consider yourself a refugee, Carmine, and thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
You better not die on me, Carmine!

Spoiler:
[Image: gears_of_war_2_logo_by_ironno0b.jpg]

Woo, Gears of War! Sorry... couldn't resist!
Five bucks he'll die in his first RP. Don't wear a helmet. Unless you like bacon.

No, I'm just joking, welcome to the server.