Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Brickman's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been gaming since the eighties, starting with an Atari 7800 and a D&D Red box. I enjoy roleplaying and have always tried to breathe life into every character I create. I play MMOs and FPSs (but only for the single player campaigns as I want the story). I always look forward to a good story.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the US and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A buddy of mine and his girlfriend yanked me over from SWG. They were having fun and wanted me to join them.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I searched for private roleplaying servers because I didn't just want to play the game, I wanted to return to WoW and it have substance.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most RP I have been involved with has been small parties. I don't mind taking the RP from tavern to combat. But I really don't favor one over another.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mage is my favorite class. I love the idea of internal power and the ability to focus it. Warrior would be a close second though as I have always played Fighters in D&D and I love a god sword and board kind of guy/gal. I often found myself tanking with my mage in the past, however foolish that was.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just a good time. I want a place to interact with others and roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The issues on Maturity, RP and Humility. I was afraid that it might be anything ngoes kinda place, but thankfully you guys are more my speed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Maeg was a petite woman, as if she reached the age of twelve and could go no further. Her hair was short, but despite the length, the fiery red locks could be seen from great distance. large blue eyes peered from under the curls.

Maeg wanted more than anything to gain employment at the inn, preferably in the common room. She could meet so many interesting people and learn much from the wandering bards and tale-tellers. She would serve ale and food, gain popularity with the locals and be a part of a community.

So it was a wonder how fate turns life on its side. She swung her sword again, felling the last of the ambushing kobolds. The creature's helmet toppled off, but the candle remained lit. She chuckled and extinguished the flame with her boot.

"Good heavens girl!" The merchant climbed out from under his wagon and stood, gaping at the dead kobolds. "I thought surely we were done for. And you, a mere wisp of a lass, brought down all four of the hideous beasts." Maeg nodded.

"Well thank you for saving my life and my wares. And because of your deed, I shall only charge you half price for the sword you took from my packs when you saved us. Thank you indeed."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No. I'm good.
Hello there Brickman, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thanks for the story, Brick!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.