Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kattriona's Introduction(ification)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have roleplayed as many different things, but I haven't roleplayed "in Azeroth" yet. I think it's going to be exciting to try out new "forms" of roleplay, roleplaying as a Draenei. My boyfriend told me about the different races, and I decided I'd try out the Draenei.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Norway, I speak Norwegian and my side language is English. I have dyslexia, but other players convinced my boyfriend I'd do all fine.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My boyfriend dragged me into it. I'm pretty new at Warcraft, but I am learning.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
My boyfriend dragged me here, and he's teaching me the basics and helps me here and there.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Causal roleplay. I don't think I'll have any characters where the majority of their roleplay will be combat based as I'm still new, but I'm good at learning new things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like the Draenei "space goats". They doesn't seem too violent and it might be great if I am going to roleplay a non-violent character.d My boyfriend created his own Draenei he could roleplay with mine with, so that he can help me even further into Azeroth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My boyfriend dragged me here, so I hope it's a great server and I get to roleplay alot and meet new people. My boyfriend told me that this server is very noob-friendly, so I hope it is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time, there was a man. This man was headed for a specific destination. At this destination, there was a house, and the house had a door. This door, he would open. But suddenly, a wild thug appeared alongside the road. The man fled away from him, but shortly after, he ran into another thug. He ran again, and crashed into a door. This door was the sheriff's door. The sheriff came out and put the thugs in prison, and helped the man up on his feet. The man helped the sheriff fill in some paperwork and then headed for his destination again. As he approached his destination, this very ordinary house had an ordinary door. The man opened the door, and walked inside the house.
The end.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My boyfriend dragged me here, and he'll be helping me get into roleplay and show me this and that. I have dyslexia, so my boyfriend fixed my grammar issues here.
Hello there Kattriona, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

I'm sure Ebenezer can answer most question you'd have. Thanks for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.