Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Flipwing's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, I mostly enjoy playing games with deep storylines/lore such as World of Warcraft. I have played many kinds of different modes on quite a bunch of games and out of all of them I find Roleplaying as the best one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Bulgaria, my primary language is Bulgarian but I've studied English for around 7 or 8 years.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about a "pretty awesome and neat" game 6 years ago (I think) and it was Warcraft III Reign of Chaos. I couldn't believe how good the story and gameplay was when I played it for the first time, so I eventually ended up sitting whole days and nights playing it.
After that I got Warcraft III The Frozen Throne and so on...

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
The RP server that I was playing on before was closed down by Blizz and a friend of mine who's been playing on this server recommended it to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hard question. I guess I can say that I enjoy almost every type.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race are Orcs because of their deep story - from peaceful shamanistic people to brainwashed and enslaved members of the Burning Legion.
My favourite class is Warrior, maybe because they can show resilience and pure might.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Friendly people, good moments and smooth roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I used to serve my commanders and the law. I used to protect and care for my loved ones. I even went to pray and mourn the losses of all those good men...
Then one day the prince returned, carrying good news about the war against the Scourge, the last ones...
After he killed our king everybody in panic tried to run away, I was lucky to have lasted more than a week.
I must admit it was all thanks to our commanding officer at that time, but it was also thanks to him I didn't last two weeks.
The whole situation could have been predicted but our commander was too stubborn and just sent us directly into an undead raiding party.
I don't know what happened shortly after I got knocked out in the battle, but probably half a day later I woke up. Suddenly I felt a chill so painful and piercing that I jumped up from the ground, fell next to a puddle and saw my reflection.
I had become one of them.

Hello there Flipwing, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story! I'm glad you found us.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.